7AAA

spartaman

Does your player need more space? This isn't softball but there is a site for it and I don't post there but there are some good posters that are. Two sport players are hard to find and there are some great ones. Hope you have another great season.

Another example of you blabbering without knowing any facts. My player doesn't need more space as he graduated from Riverdale two years ago and no longer plays sports but he is doing very well in college.

Phartgas makes it way to easy. That's exactly what I was talking about. Know it all who is ALWAYS wrong. And wrong again and while trying to pretend he knows something he doesn't he ends up demeaning a player and her parents with his wrong assumption and accusation. Since there are only two softball basketball players at that school I can tell you right off the bat that you don't want to bring one of them into your trash by falsely pointing at him. You don't ever want to go head to head with him. I promise that.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another example of you blabbering without knowing any facts. My player doesn't need more space as he graduated from Riverdale two years ago and no longer plays sports but he is doing very well in college. I still try to follow what goes on since I do remember a lot of the area players in all sports but in reading some of your MANY posts there are just too many statements that are not true. I do not need to be an insider but appreciate you and others that have purchased a membership to Coach T. However, being a member does not make you either an authority or master of all that goes on in 7AAA. Also, you will not have any further worry of me as I will no longer post here and let you carry on with adding to your number of posts be them right or wrong.

cool you had a player at RIVERDALE?...I am sure i cheered him on at sometime its nice to have you on the board please dont stop posting for whatever disagreement yall have (not sure what it is)i alwas find it fun to prove my point ESPCIALLY if i know im right and they are wrong at least in my own mind LOL just look at the RIVERDALE thread in football

please keep posting

Then I guess we are both wrong

Both wrong? The only person wrong was you. How do you get both? Where was papajohns wrong? Papa called you out for being wrong. You accussed him of being some body he wasn't so you also falsely accussed a parent and his player on a public board who isn't even involved in any of this. You aren't both wrong. You were wrong. Theres a big difference. Every time you write you put your foot in your mouth. For some body who quotes the board rules all the time you just broke about 3 of them. I don't know if the softball dad you tried to assault with false accussations reads this or not but I hope he does. He knows more about basketball and sports than anybody I know and you aren't close to his league and I've seen him upset off before too. I'm ROTFLMAO thinking about how bad he could expose you if you get him involved and try to go head to head with him.

JT, I am not sure what you are talking about and have not demeaned a player in my post but I did not know what he alluded to in his post which means we talked about it and he did not know what I mentioned in my post and we talked about it and as i mentioned, I can't post with him unless he tells me his thoughts and i hope he will keep posting. Now that's our conversation

Now your post. The same thing might be helpful for you to become a regular poster for this site and not just one that reads and does not agree and evidently does not post. That is not helpful to your school or to fans in the District because you have something to say. This is a girls basketball thread and lets talk basketball if there is a disagreement. The issues are diagreement but disagreement over what. This site may agree with you in everything you post. Certainly would not like to get involved discussing or downgrading players but strategies, strength and weaknesses, projections of wins, losses, predictions of going to the state and anything RDman, keeper or anyone else says specifically is on the table. you may directit tomebut anybody can jump in the debate if there needs to be one. Strength of the district might be a debated. Officiating or anything that would helpthe schools in the district would be good. But we'lleven post about south Green gong to the Stateif you want. Sorry, your turn.

Since it is late and none of what you wrote makes any sense you must be tired or you've had to many adult beverages tonight. You did demean a player. You made a assumption and the accussation was thinly veiled. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know which player and parent you wrongly assumed. Besides there are only two choices. How dare you tell me what I can and can't post. How dare you try to define this board. If you want to know what pisses so many people off go back and read your pontificating posts and count all the times you are wrong or have a know it all writing when it is clear you don't know or how many blasts you give to people that disagree with you. Predicting is a joke on the thread. Pick the favorite every time and if its close pick the home team. Then come back and brag. If phatgas scores 15 then doofus hs will win.

JT still have no clue about what you are talking about. PJ amdI will post about what I posted with him. Would you like to post girls basketball? I don't even know your school of wht game you watched.

Typical phatgas response. Called out for being wrong and blaming a wrong on somebody who was right and you change the subject and tell the person who correctly called you out that they don't have any business in the conversation. Thanks for keeping on proving my point. This is way too easy.

Are you sure that was me. You migh look back and give me the post #.

804. I know you aren't that dense. Playing dumb isn't fooling any body. There are lots of fairly smart people on this board who can search back thru his posts just like you did and see that you were pointing a finger at one school and one player. It wasn't even thinly veiled. Yes it was a 7AAA player and that makes it apply to the 7AAA thread. You started it off by flaming and now you are trying to get out of it by telling people who called you on it that they are posting off subject. I need some duct tape to keep my head from exploding. Then you had to flame and be condescending. I'll help you start a new post to discuss condescending if you don't know how.

Go Riverdale, Blackman, Cookeville, and Lebanon. Go 7AAA.

804. I know you aren't that dense. Playing dumb isn't fooling any body. There are lots of fairly smart people on this board who can search back thru his posts just like you did and see that you were pointing a finger at one school and one player. It wasn't even thinly veiled. Yes it was a 7AAA player and that makes it apply to the 7AAA thread. You started it off by flaming and now you are trying to get out of it by telling people who called you on it that they are posting off subject. I need some duct tape to keep my head from exploding. Then you had to flame and be condescending. I'll help you start a new post to discuss condescending if you don't know how.

How about us talking about Girls Basketball? Leave all this drama to the soap operas.

Give it up Joey, he always changes direction when he is called on it. His motivation may be honorable, but his use of the English language leaves something to be desired. Many have had the same problem you have. He totally misread a previous post of mine concerning Mt Pleasant where I have many friends and proceeded to call me rude and posted that no one should pay any attention to my post. And he never apologized for being obviously wrong. So thats what you are dealing with. He also cited four or five rules that he interpreted as being broken by me, none of which were true. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cool you had a player at RIVERDALE?...I am sure i cheered him on at sometime its nice to have you on the board please dont stop posting for whatever disagreement yall have (not sure what it is)i alwas find it fun to prove my point ESPCIALLY if i know im right and they are wrong at least in my own mind LOL just look at the RIVERDALE thread in football

please keep posting

I lied....this will be my last post

Riverdaleman I am sure you did cheer him on at some point but he was not one of the superstars, just a good team player. Also, Riverdaleman, I have enjoyed your posts for about three years now and not once have I ever disagreed with anything you have posted as far as it being factual. You have been a true Riverdale Warrior supporter and it is appreciated. Thank you!

At any rate, I wish you and the other 7aaa fans and teams the best.

I lied....this will be my last post

Riverdaleman I am sure you did cheer him on at some point but he was not one of the superstars, just a good team player. Also, Riverdaleman, I have enjoyed your posts for about three years now and not once have I ever disagreed with anything you have posted as far as it being factual. You have been a true Riverdale Warrior supporter and it is appreciated. Thank you!

At any rate, I wish you and the other 7aaa fans and teams the best.

I love the team players just look at our girls team...IT IS FILLED with team players that is why we are having success right now they play as a team

Since it is late and none of what you wrote makes any sense you must be tired or you've had to many adult beverages tonight. You did demean a player. You made a assumption and the accussation was thinly veiled. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know which player and parent you wrongly assumed. Besides there are only two choices. How dare you tell me what I can and can't post. How dare you try to define this board. If you want to know what pisses so many people off go back and read your pontificating posts and count all the times you are wrong or have a know it all writing when it is clear you don't know or how many blasts you give to people that disagree with you. Predicting is a joke on the thread. Pick the favorite every time and if its close pick the home team. Then come back and brag. If phatgas scores 15 then doofus hs will win.

Joey, your accusations mean very little to me and I don't drink adult beverages and am not tired. I have not an idea what you are thinking about and have gone back and read post. Anything that is done with predicting was done collectively of this thread and is a right of the posters. No one on here has competed in predicting as onlly one was keeping score and that was his post. So it appears that you don't like it and if you don't,I'm sorry.