Oneida (9-0) @ Greenback (9-0)

STARS- Randy and Trent said they were going to rent a scissor lift from Anderson's because they couldn't get there early!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And for all of those calling us "bandwagon", most of us would like to see Greenback win, but really, we just want to see a good close game. Because we rarely get to actually see one. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

My prediction: Greenback 21, Oneida 21. and play til 1a.m. call the game and go eat some pancakes.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STARS- Randy and Trent said they were going to rent a scissor lift from Anderson's because they couldn't get there early!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And for all of those calling us "bandwagon", most of us would like to see Greenback win, but really, we just want to see a good close game. Because we rarely get to actually see one. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

My prediction: Greenback 21, Oneida 21. and play til 1a.m. call the game and go eat some pancakes.

APB......Eye hope Greenbak wins fer momma's saik........And ewe do remember that old cuntry song........"If 'un momma aint happy, aint nobody happy"..........Randy and Trent lead sum reel good cheers.....Eye thank thay beeleeve thair kin two Slick Rick Flair err sumthin.......My best empresshun uv Randy and Trent together at a Mairvul gaim..................A vurry weak..........."WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!"

Good point. Can't really compare scores,most times it won't add up. This should be a good one though. I have not seen either team play this year,but I do know both programs have rich histories of success,and both play with a lot of class. Two hard-nosed teams doing things the right way....just what football was meant to be! Looking forward to this one. I'll say Greenback in a very close hard fought home field battle.

You cant compare scores at all, I mean Harriman may have scored 22 on the Kees but didnt they get beat by Coalfield? How many did Coalfield score or give up to either team? You cant compare scores just doesnt work ever.

how can you change your pick?? last time i checked loudon was the best team greenback has played all year and they aren't very good and the kees prob shouldve lost that game! not sayin greenback isnt good cause they are but y is everybody suddenly a kees fan! stick to a prediction plus oneida has played some good teams and really hasnt had a close game all year but friday will test them big time!! greenback has weapons everywhere but so does oneida im calling it right now! best game of the year in 1A

Really? Seriously? A 6-3 AA Loudon team is not very good? Come on man, its alright to brag about your team and believe they will dominate, I can definitely respect that, but to call a team that will probably make the playoffs on the 2A level not any good is proposterous. Lets see, with your reasoning, you played Rockwood who is 4-5, Loudon beat Rockwood 30-14, so does that make Rockwood a pathetic team.

Make your team look good all you want, but know what your talking about when you reference other teams please.

With that said, going off of records Oneida has played the tougher schedule. Non-Region opponents for Oneida has been Rockwood (4-5), Hampton (4-5), Cumberland Gap (6-3), and Watertown (5-4). Greenback's non-region opponents were Hancock County (2-6), Loudon (6-3), Union County (1-8), West Greene (5-4).

My pick, which is just my opinion, is: Greenback 14, Oneida 13.

It's about time for ole Kaz to make a prediction. And your gonna get it on Thursday so that Tony Lambo and the Boys can digest it. I've been taking in a lot of what is being said on this board and it appears both sets of fans feel passionately about their team. I've run my numbers, taken careful analysis of several key players, tried to gauge what effect the week off has done for the Indians, and pondered what a considerably weaker Midway team meant from Greenback's perspective. There are several certainties: the house will be packed, the boys will be stoked, and some woman (She's probably Thick) will be waving a cast iron skillet in the horizon! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I'd say that is going to make for some pretty good football! Odds are it is going to be a close one, but if either team gets hot.....that scoreboard could light up like a christmas tree. (And I do mean EITHER TEAM) Until tomorrow.....!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How about harriman scored 22 on greenback, and 0 on oneida, just food for thought.

food for thought 15 was on their freshman.

how can you change your pick?? last time i checked loudon was the best team greenback has played all year and they aren't very good and the kees prob shouldve lost that game! not sayin greenback isnt good cause they are but y is everybody suddenly a kees fan! stick to a prediction plus oneida has played some good teams and really hasnt had a close game all year but friday will test them big time!! greenback has weapons everywhere but so does oneida im calling it right now! best game of the year in 1A

i didn't change my pick on the team just the score and i agree 1A game of the year!

Really? Seriously? A 6-3 AA Loudon team is not very good? Come on man, its alright to brag about your team and believe they will dominate, I can definitely respect that, but to call a team that will probably make the playoffs on the 2A level not any good is proposterous. Lets see, with your reasoning, you played Rockwood who is 4-5, Loudon beat Rockwood 30-14, so does that make Rockwood a pathetic team.

Make your team look good all you want, but know what your talking about when you reference other teams please.

With that said, going off of records Oneida has played the tougher schedule. Non-Region opponents for Oneida has been Rockwood (4-5), Hampton (4-5), Cumberland Gap (6-3), and Watertown (5-4). Greenback's non-region opponents were Hancock County (2-6), Loudon (6-3), Union County (1-8), West Greene (5-4).

My pick, which is just my opinion, is: Greenback 14, Oneida 13.

i never said anything bout rockwood bein a great team did i? no i think not! but anyway u know as well as i do AA football isnt a good level of ball except 4 alcoa which could play in any level oneida and greenback could go in AA and make playoffs just go look and see who louden lost too and oneida beat rockwood pretty good and shouldve been worse if oneida doesnt fumble twice deep n rockwood territory and greenback had trouble with louden winnin by 2 maybe 3 i think

Who all here plan on wearing costumes or masks to the game? Think I will break a costume out as well!!!!And slim,Cleatless and Flair /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it will not be that cheerleading uniform!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Why don't you dress like the Charlie Brown, and we will let you try to kick the football at half time.

i never said anything bout rockwood bein a great team did i? no i think not! but anyway u know as well as i do AA football isnt a good level of ball except 4 alcoa which could play in any level oneida and greenback could go in AA and make playoffs just go look and see who louden lost too and oneida beat rockwood pretty good and shouldve been worse if oneida doesnt fumble twice deep n rockwood territory and greenback had trouble with louden winnin by 2 maybe 3 i think

No you did not say Rockwood was a great team and I didn't say that you did. What I said was, and slow down when you read this so you can understand it, You said Loudon wasn't a good team at all. Loudon beat Rockwood 30-14. So by your reasoning Rockwood must be a pathetic team.

If, if, if. Two small letters one big word. IF Greenback had converted more second and third downs they would have beat teams worse than they did. Everybody probably would. When you play the IF game it can work both ways. The FACT is Oneida did fumble twice and Greenback played a good game against a team everyone thought would come in and destroy Greenback.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Oneida doesn't have a good football team and program, because they do and in my opinion, have always had one. I was just simply calling your hand on calling a team with a winning record and a spot in the playoffs "not a very good team".