Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOVER - Big plays by state fourth-ranked Camden doomed Stewart County all night Friday, as the Lions ended the Rebels hopes of at least a share of the Region 7-2A regular-season title with a 49-18 victory.

With the win, Camden wins the region.

Check it out:

Papatiger,

Click here to be tore up.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20081025...318/1006/sports

For any players from Waverly who want to know, this was the quote in the Jackson Sun. Might be nice to put this on the bulletin board. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We shall see.

no bulliten board ,the writer from the leaf chronicle made amistake.relax pappa.

L4E - You seem to be a pretty smart fellow and I know you know how the region will shake out after Friday night. If Camden and Huntingdon both win does that make Huntingdon the 3 seed out of the region? They would be tied with Wavo from what I can see. If Huntingdon is NOT the wildcard, then I see you guys being shifted over to West Quad. What are you thoughts. Not trying to get the cart before the horse but if that particulair senario plays out what happens?

As I just posted in the other thread about quad #3...Huntingdon's only shot is to take third, no shot at a wildcard. Huntingdon has to beat Adamsville and Camden has to beat Waverly. If Adamsville sneaks in with a win against Huntingdon and gets a wildcard (there is also a remote chance for third also) then that throws the whole Quad #3 and Quad #4 picture a little off kilter. Depending upon the number of Wildcards out of Regions 7,8,9 either Huntingdon or Adamsville could stay west or Adamsville and possibly Camden stay west. There is really too many scenarios. If Camden takes the region they are the #2 seed in either Quad #3 or #4 because Milan and Lewis co will be undefeated.

As I just posted in the other thread about quad #3...Huntingdon's only shot is to take third, no shot at a wildcard. Huntingdon has to beat Adamsville and Camden has to beat Waverly. If Adamsville sneaks in with a win against Huntingdon and gets a wildcard (there is also a remote chance for third also) then that throws the whole Quad #3 and Quad #4 picture a little off kilter. Depending upon the number of Wildcards out of Regions 7,8,9 either Huntingdon or Adamsville could stay west or Adamsville and possibly Camden stay west. There is really too many scenarios. If Camden takes the region they are the #2 seed in either Quad #3 or #4 because Milan and Lewis co will be undefeated.

Adamsville is a WC only....No chance of third....Region 9 has no WC chances and Region 8 only has 1 chance(JCS)...So...Region 7 sends one team atleast...

Don't you know they are going to score 100 on Waverly so he can break the record?

ya'll know the football god has already put it in the bible that they beat us by at least 42+, So why don't we just forfiet the game and give up our only chances of playoff?hee ha ha: /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ya'll know the football god has already put it in the bible that they beat us by at least 42+, So why don't we just forfiet the game and give up our only chances of playoff?hee ha ha: /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, why don't you? Would save me some gas money.

How could you say you want to forfeit? Camden has nothing! We are going to beat them pretty easily. I hope they are ready for these TIGERS!!

Easily huh? The Lions have been beaten by one team this year and it was Milan and there was nothing easy about it. So you're saying that the Tigers are better than Milan? You are a funny, funny guy. Coach Grey know you're on here trying to stir up the Lions? I bet not... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="