Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does he have abig mouth or tsomething

To put it simply Coach Ward has a saying "Other teams are gonna talk, but not us We will do our talking with our PADS!" IF a Camden player runs his mouth or is doggin the week's opponent and Coach Ward finds out, have mercy on that player cause he will be the tacklin dummy that week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who says that Waverly is head and tails above SC? Aren't you the one telling everyone that listens how you were the better team when it came to Huntingdon but the Tigers played their worst game against them and that's why they lost? Well what if SC played their worst game against you guys and they are really head and tails above the tigers? Or does that logic only run one way in Humphreys Co. ?

From what I saw last night, SC is a mostly fundamentally sound football team with some very good ideas on offense. From what I saw out of Huntingdon they are not a fundamentally sound team yet...if Waverly is as good as advertised there is no way they let the Mustangs sneak up on them. Like rcombs basically said, the middle is muddled and there is not a dime's worth of difference between all three teams.

Will it be a tough physical game? I sure hope so. Will Camden win convincingly? No doubt.

Good post...i hope we get Wavo in the play-offs. So we can see who is above who

Wavo No chance

Camden- 42

Wavo-14

this is no waverly tiger. we have respect for camden. probably a sc rebel if i were guessing.

There is no one from SC posting on this thread but me and everyone that posts about Region 7-2A knows my screen name, SC might get on here and read the posts but other than that we for the most part stay off of topics not about us besides me because i follow the whole region and somewhat know what im talking bout...So quit blaming it on SC this and SC that...

Camden by as much as they want!

Good post...i hope we get Wavo in the play-offs. So we can see who is above who

Wavo No chance

Camden- 42

Wavo-14

I hope we get SC too. That way we can advance to the next round. We've already settled that game and Waverly dominated from start to finish.

PT, maybe you already said this but are we going to get a live radio feed for the game Thursday?

Yes, it is live on Friday. For those interested it will be carried on WQMV 1060 AM. You can get live streaming on wqmv1060.com.