Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now here this now here this! camden is a very tough and very phyical football team they have very smart coachs and they also have a very load cheering section and its going to be a packed house in wav for the "battle of the bridge" and as the captin of the chest painters from c-town i promise u there will be some shirtless devoted students out there screaming "3peat 3peat" over and over again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

now here this now here this! camden is a very tough and very phyical football team they have very smart coachs and they also have a very load cheering section and its going to be a packed house in wav for the "battle of the bridge" and as the captin of the chest painters from c-town i promise u there will be some shirtless devoted students out there screaming "3peat 3peat" over and over again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

just a warning...dont be too quick to take off the shirts, waverly's vp doesn't go for it trust me...our senior year on senior night some of the students painted up to spell one of the senior's name and they didnt have their shirts halfway off before he threatened to kick them out. and im sure if people from another school tried it he would probably kick them on out without the warning so good luck with it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so guys i have always looked at the message boards on here so im not new at this i promise. anyways who do you guys think will make a difference in this "battle of the bridge" game i think big mike g the qb for camden will do a great job like always and double 2s "22" andy traivs will have a great game as well and also camdens big and uglys on both sides of the lines will do great.

just a warning...dont be too quick to take off the shirts, waverly's vp doesn't go for it trust me...our senior year on senior night some of the students painted up to spell one of the senior's name and they didnt have their shirts halfway off before he threatened to kick them out. and im sure if people from another school tried it he would probably kick them on out without the warning so good luck with it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well if they kick us out will go out with pride lol but we will try ill even bring big boy tubbs with us tomarrow

wavo's D is pretty strong especially against the run...theyr secondary has also made a huge step up this year from past years, i think iv seen more int's this year than i ever have....but waverly's thomas werfel and josh may will lay some kids out so just keep the heads on a swivel guys cuz they'll be coming hard and strong!! should be a great match up...and trust me, waverly's offense has some key guys on run and passing with scott anderson and qb jake hale (sophomore), i think you'l be impressed

well if they kick us out will go out with pride lol but we will try ill even bring big boy tubbs with us tomarrow

well good luck just keep an eye out, he stands on the sideline with the team most of the time so if he spots ya he'l probably send some one over to ya...but like i said good luck with it, love the spirit, something the current waverly students need to pick up, i think its died down a whole lot since my class left.

Travis, Dudley, Gaskin, Crawley, Ibarra, Miller, Pagal, Murphy, White, etc...the list could go on and on! And can't forget our Golden Toe...Kim. Each player on either D or O could be a key player. This game will be a big "Pride" game for either team. It is for all the marbles...Just praying for an injury free game. Seems to have been too many athlethes being hurt or killed lately...just want all to be safe.

Well maybe they will be ok if they wear a scarf and toboggen... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Camden, lets make a BIG showing and support these boys. Bring the family, your noisemakers, and lots of Black & Gold. Bleachers will fill up fast, so will the fence row and would be great to see lots of Black & Gold on Waverly's side too from the spill over...This isn't the same team that started this season. They all have grown. I've watched many of the Camden Lions teams over the years...but this team is tough, determined, and very athletic. Lets continue with the record breaking year!!

Travis, Dudley, Gaskin, Crawley, Ibarra, Miller, Pagal, Murphy, White, etc...the list could go on and on! And can't forget our Golden Toe...Kim. Each player on either D or O could be a key player. This game will be a big "Pride" game for either team. It is for all the marbles...Just praying for an injury free game. Seems to have been too many athlethes being hurt or killed lately...just want all to be safe.

the list could go on and on but i hope my friend thomas p will be good for the game he has had some shoulder problems lately

Well maybe they will be ok if they wear a scarf and toboggen... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Camden, lets make a BIG showing and support these boys. Bring the family, your noisemakers, and lots of Black & Gold. Bleachers will fill up fast, so will the fence row and would be great to see lots of Black & Gold on Waverly's side too from the spill over...This isn't the same team that started this season. They all have grown. I've watched many of the Camden Lions teams over the years...but this team is tough, determined, and very athletic. Lets continue with the record breaking year!!

i just cant wait its going to be crazy. its going to be even loader and crazyer than the Camden Lewis county game in 2006 but i think it will be a higher scoring games.