Franklin Rebels host Centennial Cougars

dwg03

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys the Bullldog is going to answer with this.....many weeks ago...a character named Yossarian pointed out that Page and Centennial were horrible teams and wouldn't have 6 victories between them. Let's see... I think that BOTH teams have at least 6 each and I predicted at least a total of 10 between them.

Now regardless of what peopel say....Page DID beat Centennial ...but they are no slouches.....in fact The Coach feels he can compete in 5a as much as he can in the current 3a region. That can all change with realignment.

Which brings me to this......Yossarianmarian is a complete douche....and he has no clue about this game called football. maybe his arrest for crossdressing changed him.

Page made the 3a playoffs AND Centennial made the 5a playoffs. Good luck to both teams....they have come a long way. I don't want to play 5a schools..they kill your season if you are 3a.

I live in Indy's district now and I root for them as well..........but they are done in a rebuilding year.

Give Centennial its due...it got up off the mat after an 0-2 start and ROLLED!!!! Coach Mat is going to do great things.

Now you know I have to be really a football fan of Williamson Co. after how I have felt about the Cougars!!!

Here is a Centennial fan who is VERY proud of the Cougars. It has been a great year so far and it isn't over yet. Those boys have played with heart all season and they aren't through yet. The Franklin game is over. Bigger and better things are ahead for the Cougars.

Congrats to chs but like I said before you didn't win any important games(a signature win)indy and rhs were down teams along with dc. You beat a seigal team that is average all your magical season is awash if u don't win one playoff game

Here is a Centennial fan who is VERY proud of the Cougars. It has been a great year so far and it isn't over yet. Those boys have played with heart all season and they aren't through yet. The Franklin game is over. Bigger and better things are ahead for the Cougars.

What a game, ...as somebody has said, even with the loss , you can be proud of your team..You have broken many school records, and as a Franklin supporter, I am Happy for Chaz and the boys for what they have accomplished thus far...Congrats on a fine season

Obviously a very disappointing result to a game. Centennial looked like they were carrying alot of momentum into the second half after two late TDs and a fumble recovery early in the 3rd. However, for whatever reason, we just fell apart towards the end. The interceptions killed us and we were shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties. The Franklin D started tightening up and we couldn't break any plays.

Centennial needs to put this behind them and get ready for next week. First playoff game since 2003 and its coming against a very tough Gallatin squad. Im proud of the way my Cougars have performed this year, but the seasons not over yet.

Good job "making history" Centennial. I mean really?

We still have an opportunity to make history, only now it's in the playoffs.

There are no excuses for the loss. It happened, and we move on. I'm sure both of our teams will lose one more game before the end of this year.

Don't worry, we take our losses in stride, because we know what it's like to be at the bottom. This season has been amazing so far, and we hope it can continue past next Friday