Maryville vs. Lenoir City

BIGBADCAMERAMAN

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me , or does there not seem to be a lot of Lenoir City fans telling us how bad we are going to get drilled next year when we have to meet up with .......... Drum Roll Please .... THE BIG BOYS !! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Eye'll beewear of tha "upset alert".................... /mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />.....Taiken mommaSTARS out two tha Owl-true-duz Eye-talyun Resternt in Lynn Orr City beefour tha gaim.....Hope they've hauled in sum extree spaghettie and meetbawls...... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This post has gotten completely away from the game at hand. As much as I would love to see the Lenoir City Panthers pull out a win I don't see it happening NOT this year anyway. I just hope they can keep it close and not anyone from either team suffer any injuries. I think that the Maryville stronghold on victories will come to an end next year when they face the more powerful teams they will be facing. Give Zeller and LC a couple years and they could very well be the next power house.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the LC program SENIORS. I wish you luck in whatever you do in the future.

If I am not mistaken LC will be in the same "BIG BOY" league next year with Maryville, South Doyle, Farragut, Hardin Valley, Heritage, West, WB, Bearden. Now as far as I'm can tell Maryville will still win ball games with these schools. They have already beaten 4 of the schools this year (SD, Heritage, WB, West) that I know of. LC just happens to be next on the list. I don't think Bearden or Hardin Valley could hang with them either. So the only "BIG BOY" team to give them a game will be Farragut and I'm not so sure if they could beat Maryville.

With all that said, if the Rebs don't get beat this year in the playoffs, I don't see them losing next year in the regular season. I'm sure they will run into some stiffer competition in the playoffs next year, but we will just have to wait and see.

This week I think that this LC team will pull off a major upset against Maryville. The LC team has this game circled on the calendar. One big reason is the Fact that they want to Beat Coach Nick White in his return to LC. They all know how to beat him and his secondary. This game will be the breakout that LC needs. YES Maryville hasnt lost in over 4 years but they will get upset by a team like LC. They will over look LC and we will take this chance to make a spash on the state scene

LETS GO LC WE NEED THIS ONE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NOW IM OUT FROM BIG BAD CAMERA MAN IM OUT LIKE A BAD PICTURE

PEACE /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You were all over this one.

im callin it right now, the LC fans that are brave enough to get back on here will immediately tell maryville to go pick on someone their own size and say that theyll get whats comin next year lol, i seriously hope maryville dominates next year and shuts up all those middle and west tennessee ppl who do nothing but talk junk about east not bein able to win a 5a title consistently yet they never praise us for having the 2,3 and 4a, oh and dont forget webb's titles too, on lock the last 4 or 5 years. go maryville!!! you guys are out of our division now so i hope you guys go to atleast 120! keep representing east tn football!! go beat henry county but try to take it easy on lil ol clinton if we happen to meet up again in the playoffs.