Scott @ Knox Catholic

Batman21

I think Catholic's planned "red out" & the taking up of donations @ the game for burial expenses & the memorial scholarship fund is a very classy gesture from the Knox Catholic faculty, students & fans. Maybe Oneida & their fans should consider some kind of memorial to the victims @ their game w/Greenback since we all live in the same community. Maybe they already have but I haven't heard bout it. If there is something planned & anyone has onfo regarding that I would appreciate it. I didn't know any of the victims personally, but their familys are in my prayers. May God comfort all of u & give u the grace needed to endure during this difficult time.

I just hate to like anything about Catholic! Got to admit, classy gesture on their part. When everything's said and done at the end of the day, we all love our kids. It doesn't matter where they go to school. We're all in this together. Good job, Catholic. It's great to be a part of this Tennessee community called High School Football. In times like this, we all feel Scot County High School's pain. We pray for each and everyone of you, but especially those families involved. Once again, JOB WELL DONE, CATHOLIC!

I never thought I would be on here posting something nice about Catholic, but here goes. When I read this story in the paper yesterday I was very touched. This is the classiest thing I have ever seen Catholic do, and I aplaud them for there effort. Now lets see how classy they really are and wait to see how much they run the score up on them in a game that does not effect playoff standings at all. Go Scott upset them just for the heck of it!!!!

I never thought I would be on here posting something nice about Catholic, but here goes. When I read this story in the paper yesterday I was very touched. This is the classiest thing I have ever seen Catholic do, and I aplaud them for there effort. Now lets see how classy they really are and wait to see how much they run the score up on them in a game that does not effect playoff standings at all. Go Scott upset them just for the heck of it!!!!

I know it probably pains you to say something good about Catholic. Remember there is a difference in scoring alot of points and running up the score. If your second and third teams are producing points, it's not running up the score as long as they are playing in the typical team style. Playing starters when the game is well in hand, passing deep late, and calling timeouts to run extra plays is running up the score. As Catholic found out the hard way last year, you better have backups that can play in the event of injuries this time of year.

I know it probably pains you to say something good about Catholic. Remember there is a difference in scoring alot of points and running up the score. If your second and third teams are producing points, it's not running up the score as long as they are playing in the typical team style. Playing starters when the game is well in hand, passing deep late, and calling timeouts to run extra plays is running up the score. As Catholic found out the hard way last year, you better have backups that can play in the event of injuries this time of year.

Will the bagpipe lady be dying her leg hair red? Now that would be classy in my book!

Just to let you know, Oneida High School has been extremely supportive this week. They have sent counselors to aid SHS students, they have sent posters and cards for encouragement, and they have also made donations to each girls memorial fund as well as the scholarship fund. I know the faculty and students of SHS appreciate all of their love and support.

The "red out" shows true class on Catholic's part. SHS Football players will literally leave the burial site of two wonderful girls, return to school, load the bus, and play their last game of the year. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. It will be a difficult night for them.

Just to let you know, Oneida High School has been extremely supportive this week. They have sent counselors to aid SHS students, they have sent posters and cards for encouragement, and they have also made donations to each girls memorial fund as well as the scholarship fund. I know the faculty and students of SHS appreciate all of their love and support.

The "red out" shows true class on Catholic's part. SHS Football players will literally leave the burial site of two wonderful girls, return to school, load the bus, and play their last game of the year. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. It will be a difficult night for them.

God help the Scott County players and fans is our prayer,and God bless the Catholic faithful! What a great and touching thing to do! Makes me very proud to be an East Tennessee native! Sharing the burden is the right and Christian thing to do. Still praying for the good people of Scott County!