Campbell Co. Cougars vs Ooltewah Owls

CougarTrav02

OUR DEFENSE WILL BEND THE OPTION OVER IT'S KNEE AND SPANK IT'S LITTLE TALE TOMORROW! IT COULD GET SERIOUS FOR SOMEONE'S HEALTH IF THEY RUN THE OPTION TO JACQUEZ. THEY WILL TRY TO RUN THE OPTION AWAY FROM HIM AND THE FB TO HIM. GOOD LUCK! WHATEVER YOU DO CAMPBELL CO WALK GENTLY AND WHISPER AROUND JACQUEZ, I ONCE SAW HIM EAT A THIRD GRADER! HE IS A BEAST ON THE FIELD. SKIP THE PRE-GAME MEAL OUR DEFENSE IS COMING IN HUNGRY AND THEIR GOING TO GOING TO FEAST ON SOME COUGARS, HERE KITTY, KITTY, KITTY! I CAN FEEL THE THUNDER NOW! HERE THEY COME!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Focus boys focus. Play your game and the score will take care of itself. Just need a little more lane discipline in the kicking game. I am tired of seeing those long run backs by the opposing team. I hope the rain passes through early.

For those coming from CC exit 11 in Ooltewah is a mess and get's backed up easily so plan accordingly. No injuries and let's take care of the Cats and so that we can start planning for next week.

Go Owls

Focus boys focus. Play your game and the score will take care of itself. Just need a little more lane discipline in the kicking game. I am tired of seeing those long run backs by the opposing team. I hope the rain passes through early.

For those coming from CC exit 11 in Ooltewah is a mess and get's backed up easily so plan accordingly. No injuries and let's take care of the Cats and so that we can start planning for next week.

Go Owls

the owls have worked hard in practice this week, they put a lot of time in (working on kick off coverage). im fired up, go owls!

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I AGREE

Let me get this straight. I am one of the best receivers on a team that only throws 6-8 times a game. This team has the capability to win the state championship so their will be lot's of college scouts there. There is a trend starting with Mike Singletary in SF and then Jack Del Rio in Jacksonville that are telling trouble makers just go to the showers or go home we are tired of this crap. And now I am going to be mouthy and get myself booted from the team?

Makes perfect sense to me. I hope this is not to big a distraction. I hope the rest of the team sees this as one person being selfish.

Go Owls. It looks like most of the rain is gone for the evening.

I hope Gino Norwood didn't walk off the feild and quit,but,I think something happened(he was limping,too)I HOPE to GOD,he didn't quit or is out for whatever reason. We need his leadership n expreince. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He hasn't shown much leadership to date getting in trouble a lot - and he's probably frustrated never getting the ball since he's a heck of a talent. This is just a few of many times...

I don't think its that big of a blow till later in the playoffs when we're going to have to throw to win since we never throw at all anyway... even if we could throw. Goodluck to you Gino.

Let me get this straight. I am one of the best receivers on a team that only throws 6-8 times a game. This team has the capability to win the state championship so their will be lot's of college scouts there. There is a trend starting with Mike Singletary in SF and then Jack Del Rio in Jacksonville that are telling trouble makers just go to the showers or go home we are tired of this crap. And now I am going to be mouthy and get myself booted from the team?

Makes perfect sense to me. I hope this is not to big a distraction. I hope the rest of the team sees this as one person being selfish.

Go Owls. It looks like most of the rain is gone for the evening.

it has been a constant battle