Cleveland at Maryville

EaglePride1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thiz a scirry gaim fer Mairvul....Cleavlund iz loaded wif athleets.....Problee tha tuffest furst round gaim fer Mairvul since we got Hixson in 2000, aftur tha Bullocks twins got healthy....One and dunn seesun iz hear... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hay Starz

After reedin awl thu posts Eye think theirs as mini Mairvul fans inn Choo Choo town as their is inn Oke Gridge.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tea pool won too

Hay Starz

After reedin awl thu posts Eye think theirs as mini Mairvul fans inn Choo Choo town as their is inn Oke Gridge.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tea pool won too

Tea Pool...If'un thays one...thays moore.....Congrats two the Guv's fer brakein' thru last nite..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tea Pool...If'un thays one...thays moore.....Congrats two the Guv's fer brakein' thru last nite..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Starz

They're lookin fur ewe over on the Football inn the south vs north thread... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd rather be playing Maryville. I'd hate to see Cleveland beat Maryville and be the ones to break the streak. May be a little strange but I hate Cleveland that much.

Co-sign on that - good train of thought.

I'd rather be playing Maryville. I'd hate to see Cleveland beat Maryville and be the ones to break the streak. May be a little strange but I hate Cleveland that much.

BTW - I like your sig line. I think I also saw something about the "little ponies" - looked like stallions last night to be on the television coverage!