Franklin county 3-7 vs Smyrna 6-4

seantn_4

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in a bit today on the Rutherford county news that Franklin Co. has a real nice back (Terrance Martin)

Anyone heard anything on him?

It was said he is very athletic, they use him in shotgun sets at QB and they will put him in a slot. He was compared to JP2's Golden Tate. Is he really that good? I'm sure I'll see tomorrow night but just wanted to hear some opinions.

He was a bit over hyped. He didn't even get loose with the Smyrna two??™s in.

I think the chances are good, they will know.

I'd like to see Smyrna come out and set the tone early. Hit them hard and hit them fast.

I think Franklin Co. will see the fastest and hardest hitting Defense they have faced all year. Many really good teams go away saying that and I hope this game is now different.

not to much D tonight...this game was a LOL game even before it began...

good job bulldogs...3-7 ain't going to get it against a region 4-5A team

I thought Franklin County would at least score..... They went out and got a nationally known coach, trumpeted for his offensive genius. What happened???

Reality Happened.

Well...if it isn't Dander and his boy toy Tex. Posting on a football thread that they have absolutely no interest in other than to trash the coach. Kinda surprising that this sort of thing is allowed on this board.

Must be slow on the political boards for you two stooges to try to start some crap here.

Jeez....

I might feel sorry if ELA wasnt such a blowhard at times. What goes around, comes around

If they had gone by overall record like everyone else in the business does then they would have never been in the picture. But it's "only the region games count" league so they made it in. That's the only way they get in at any level.

Everyone else in the business goes by the same rules. Are you trying to say Franklin County did something different?

Everyone else in the business goes by the same rules. Are you trying to say Franklin County did something different?

Franklin co. did not belong in the playoffs period,,,,,no matter what the rules say. It was a farce. The rules need to be changed. This game was never in question, even before the initial kickoff.

Franklin co. did not belong in the playoffs period,,,,,no matter what the rules say. It was a farce. The rules need to be changed. This game was never in question, even before the initial kickoff.

Good grief. I'll bet you're one of the guys that thought Gore won the 2000 election since he got the popular vote and that matters more than the electoral vote, since the rules shouldn't matter if they don't give you the outcome that you want. I've heard a lot of people use that same goofy logic. Jeez....