HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS FOOTBALL

scoot91

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoot

Your killing us.... Just go ahead and pick one........... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

tpoole12

You think its bad for you all? I'm chompping at the bit, can't stand it. I hope this is a good sign, meaning Chip is taking his time and evaluating all the options. Time will tell.

I'm am glad to hear things are working out for you guys at WB. I hope we can have two pretty good teams from the county next few seasons.

You think its bad for you all? I'm chompping at the bit, can't stand it. I hope this is a good sign, meaning Chip is taking his time and evaluating all the options. Time will tell.

I'm am glad to hear things are working out for you guys at WB. I hope we can have two pretty good teams from the county next few seasons.

I hope we have 4... Ok, I know what you meant you meant two from the Blount County School System. I don't know about you, but I kinda wish one of the three 6A schools would have been placed in a different District. When WB opened they were in a different district than Heritage. WB's original District was with Farragut, Oak Ridge, Halls, Doyle, Carter, Cambell County, and Karns. Heritage was with Central, Bearden, A-E, West, maybe scoot can remember the rest. Do you all like the alignment.

I hope we have 4... Ok, I know what you meant you meant two from the Blount County School System. I don't know about you, but I kinda wish one of the three 6A schools would have been placed in a different District. When WB opened they were in a different district than Heritage. WB's original District was with Farragut, Oak Ridge, Halls, Doyle, Carter, Cambell County, and Karns. Heritage was with Central, Bearden, A-E, West, maybe scoot can remember the rest. Do you all like the alignment.

I hope we have 4 also.... I don't remember the district they were in. Sorry.

I do like the new alignment. I think we have some winable games right out of the gates. If we can win a couple early it will help the kids with some confidence and momentum.

fuller told some of the players today that he will announce the new coach between jan. and feb 1st. He also told them that they had 14 applicants. so it sounds like we just have to walk the floors for a little while longer /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> C'mon chipster pic us a goodern /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

fuller told some of the players today that he will announce the new coach between jan. and feb 1st. He also told them that they had 14 applicants. so it sounds like we just have to walk the floors for a little while longer /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> C'mon chipster pic us a goodern /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea, I heard the same last night at the freshman basketball game. Guess we will have to wait. I do have a question, Is there a committee to select the new coach? How does that work?

Yea, I heard the same last night at the freshman basketball game. Guess we will have to wait. I do have a question, Is there a committee to select the new coach? How does that work?

I think they should just let you pick scoot... You've been here through thick and thin.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

ps:Tell that "little ole lady" I said hey....

I don't think they have a so called committee but the AD does not have the only say so about it. Scoot you seem like you are pretty well in the mix of things up there, why can't you find anything out? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is any of the talk true about Jon Young maybe going to Maryville? I would hate to see that happen. I hope he sticks around to coach QB's and help with the offense. The kids realy like him and he seems like he likes it at Heritage.

I don't think they have a so called committee but the AD does not have the only say so about it. Scoot you seem like you are pretty well in the mix of things up there, why can't you find anything out? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is any of the talk true about Jon Young maybe going to Maryville? I would hate to see that happen. I hope he sticks around to coach QB's and help with the offense. The kids realy like him and he seems like he likes it at Heritage.

John is a good young coach. He loves the game and his players. Wherever he ends up I think he will be an asset.

tpoole12

this is straight from the horses mouth so to speak

there are exactly 12 applicants

three main ones are

assisstant offensive coordinator at farragut

a coach from down in alabama

and

a young man that played lineman at maryville at Tenn Tech

that was on ut's staff as a weight trainer and a GA (graduate assisstant)

this is straight from the horses mouth so to speak

there are exactly 12 applicants

three main ones are

assisstant offensive coordinator at farragut

a coach from down in alabama

and

a young man that played lineman at maryville at Tenn Tech

that was on ut's staff as a weight trainer and a GA (graduate assisstant)

I just hope they get it right the first time.. The players / program deserve it....

tpoole12