HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS FOOTBALL

scoot91

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gov-Man ewe left out Spatz and Smuggler's Enn.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dad gum guys, this girl sounds like she may be as good lookin' as Layla Kiffin. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just some information I heard today. The job will be officialy posted Monday. Fuller was waiting for the playoffs to end before putting the job up.

Awards today at the banquet:

Lineman of the year- Jessie Dickson

Defensive player of the year- Michale Cermak

Offensive Player of the year- Dallas Hill

Mountaineer Award- Brandon Edmonds

Captain awards- Chase Boruff, Jessie Dickson, Eric Costnor, & Cody Garland

Freshman player of the year- Chase Cline

Just some information I heard today. The job will be officialy posted Monday. Fuller was waiting for the playoffs to end before putting the job up.

Awards today at the banquet:

Lineman of the year- Jessie Dickson

Defensive player of the year- Michale Cermak

Offensive Player of the year- Dallas Hill

Mountaineer Award- Brandon Edmonds

Captain awards- Chase Boruff, Jessie Dickson, Eric Costnor, & Cody Garland

Freshman player of the year- Chase Cline

You will have your new coach around the first week of January. Best of luck next year in turning the Heritage program around. It will take more that two years but it will get better if the fans get behind the new coaches.

according to people at the banquet the top the canidadates thus far are mike white, shane rewis, and richie wilhite. all three are good choices in my opion.

as far as the awards go all were very deserved hopefully chase cline will continue to play at heritage unlike many of the last freshman of the year.

including micha dando and tyler hartly

dixon was a very good player for heritage but more of a linebacker than a lineman but glad to see him awarded

cermak will continue his outright dominance on the defensive side of the ball next year.

dallas hill got it cause he was the leading scorer but then again not alot of points were scored this season but dallas was a big contributer this season.

brandon edmonds is a down right amazing athlete and an even greater leader.

all heritages captains were great kids this year.

predictions for next year....

captains michael cermak, clayton shell, and toss up for the third i will go with minh tran

lineman of the year caleb allen

defensive player of the year michael cermak

offensive player jordan correll

mountaineer award andy eldridge or michael cermak this is a hard award to predict

freshman player of the year... jake malone or jonah jett

according to people at the banquet the top the canidadates thus far are mike white, shane rewis, and richie wilhite. all three are good choices in my opion.

as far as the awards go all were very deserved hopefully chase cline will continue to play at heritage unlike many of the last freshman of the year.

including micha dando and tyler hartly

dixon was a very good player for heritage but more of a linebacker than a lineman but glad to see him awarded

cermak will continue his outright dominance on the defensive side of the ball next year.

dallas hill got it cause he was the leading scorer but then again not alot of points were scored this season but dallas was a big contributer this season.

brandon edmonds is a down right amazing athlete and an even greater leader.

all heritages captains were great kids this year.

predictions for next year....

captains michael cermak, clayton shell, and toss up for the third i will go with minh tran

lineman of the year caleb allen

defensive player of the year michael cermak

offensive player jordan correll

mountaineer award andy eldridge or michael cermak this is a hard award to predict

freshman player of the year... jake malone or jonah jett

Your freshman award for next year will probably be the Ladner kid that played QB at the middle school last year. He seems to have a good arm and knowledge of the game. I think Jonah will go to Alcoa with his older brother. Jake Malone is a great running back & plays with a lot of heart and emotion.

As for the other awards, if the new coach wants to win, he will make sure Cermak has 20 touches a game on offense. Offensive Player of the year and all region running back.

Defense will be Minh Tran

Lineman will be Even Crockett or Caleb Allen

Captains will be Cermak, Shell, Eldridge, & Tran

Chase Cline will stay at Heritage, I know his parents and they both went to Heritage and both were athletes there.

Dando dont even play football anymore and I think Hartly didn't even see the field much this year at Alcoa.