scoot91

this is straight from the horses mouth so to speak

there are exactly 12 applicants

three main ones are

assisstant offensive coordinator at farragut

a coach from down in alabama

and

a young man that played lineman at maryville at Tenn Tech

that was on ut's staff as a weight trainer and a GA (graduate assisstant)

Do have any names to go with this information?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have a so called committee but the AD does not have the only say so about it. Scoot you seem like you are pretty well in the mix of things up there, why can't you find anything out? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is any of the talk true about Jon Young maybe going to Maryville? I would hate to see that happen. I hope he sticks around to coach QB's and help with the offense. The kids realy like him and he seems like he likes it at Heritage.

I can't seem to get anyone to talk.... Very tight lipped around there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will have to agree with you, I would hate to see Jon leave also. He's a good one to keep around.

Brandon is outstanding.

It is my understanding that Brandon Waters has not applied for head coach but has been hired as the strength and conditioning coach and assistant football coach. He will be a great asset to the Heritage program. He is young, energetic, positive, and works hard at everything he does. It is a great hire by Chip Fuller and I think he will do a great job.

It is my understanding that Brandon Waters has not applied for head coach but has been hired as the strength and conditioning coach and assistant football coach. He will be a great asset to the Heritage program. He is young, energetic, positive, and works hard at everything he does. It is a great hire by Chip Fuller and I think he will do a great job.

Sounds like a great start. I don't think Heritage has ever had a true strength and conditioning coach. Things may be headed in the right direction.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds like a great start. I don't think Heritage has ever had a true strength and conditioning coach. Things may be headed in the right direction.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow.... One coach designated for strength and conditioning... Heritage should have started this along time ago?

I have been out of the loop for a few days. I thought I would get on here tonight and see who our new head coach would be. Guess not?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have been out of the loop for a few days. I thought I would get on here tonight and see who our new head coach would be. Guess not?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

They had some interviews this AM.

yea, this is driving me crazy,but lets look at it this way,....becouse it's taking some time to decide on a coach,it seems there is alot of careful thought going into our new coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> allthough my boy will graduate this year I still LOVE heritage football!!!!!!!!! c'mon chip....pic us a goodern