HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS FOOTBALL

scoot91

Thank you for the information. I hope they make a decision soon so the players can get started on some type of program. I would hate to see them fall further behind.

Ratledge From Sevier County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hope heritage doest lose shane rewis as defensive coordinator

he is a very good defensive coach

and the players respect him

but hopefully the new coach will bring in a four front rather than a three man front

which coach shane has coached before

I think keeping Shane is agreat idea. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But the defense has to go. Heritage does not have the speed to play the 3 - 5. I hope for a 4 and 5 man front with some quick hard hitting linbackers and some DB's that can cover and not afraid to come up and hit people. We got beat way to much by the passing game last season, because the corners wouldn't turn and find the ball. The good thing is , that can be fixed......

The new coach will have some good talent to work with in all areas...I cant wait to see what happens. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ratledge From Sevier County. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who is he, and why did you post his name?

Brandon Waters was introduced to the players today and informed them they were in for a heck of an off season in the weight room. He told them they would be stronger than any Heritage team ever if they would apply themselves and follow his strength & conditioning program. THATS AWSOME...... Heritage has needed that for years.

The players were also told they would have a new head coach by next week and things would get started for the upcoming season.

I don't know about you other Heritage fans, but I'm excited. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Brandon Waters was introduced to the players today and informed them they were in for a heck of an off season in the weight room. He told them they would be stronger than any Heritage team ever if they would apply themselves and follow his strength & conditioning program. THATS AWSOME...... Heritage has needed that for years.

The players were also told they would have a new head coach by next week and things would get started for the upcoming season.

I don't know about you other Heritage fans, but I'm excited. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you got that right scoot!! man o man...excited dont hardly cover it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

attention all other teams

the gigglefest is coming to an end,so you betterr get your last giggle and

snide losing remarks in fast becouse come august the HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS are hitting the field looking for some long over due respect!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think keeping Shane is agreat idea. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But the defense has to go. Heritage does not have the speed to play the 3 - 5. I hope for a 4 and 5 man front with some quick hard hitting linbackers and some DB's that can cover and not afraid to come up and hit people. We got beat way to much by the passing game last season, because the corners wouldn't turn and find the ball. The good thing is , that can be fixed......

The new coach will have some good talent to work with in all areas...I cant wait to see what happens. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who is he, and why did you post his name?

He is the long time DC at Sevier County, he is one of the top three. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

How do you know the top 3? Are you close with Chip Fuller? Not being sarcastic, but genuinely interested. Who are the other 2 candidates?

Great question. I was wondering that myself?

SC has always had great defenses but has he ever been a Head coach, if so how did he do?

I keep hearing the name Steve Fickert come up in conversations. Word is , he would come to Heritage as head coach and his son, Mike, would come as offensive coordinator. The offense would feature the "full-back dive" play almost exclusively. Of course, this may just be speculation on my part. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />