HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS FOOTBALL

scoot91

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was in the loop enough to get some names. Why would Wilks come to Heritage? I think his son attends Maryville? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just a few more days, then we will all know..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish I was in the loop enough to get some names. Why would Wilks come to Heritage? I think his son attends Maryville? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just a few more days, then we will all know..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Scoot

Your absolutely, positively killing me.. Just go ahead and pick one.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I've not been posting but I have been reading. Hope you and that little old lady we know are fine. Tell her I said hey.

tpoole12

Scoot

Your absolutely, positively killing me.. Just go ahead and pick one.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I've not been posting but I have been reading. Hope you and that little old lady we know are fine. Tell her I said hey.

tpoole12

I wished I could pick one. They wouldn't let me have anything to do with it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Were doing fine and I will tell her you said hello.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We should no something in a few days...... I'm sure it will be a good one. Chip has done a great jod taking his time and trying to get the best fit. I have a lot of confidence in his judgment and his decisions. GO MOUNTAINEERS....

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> you tell'em scoot,good things cant be rushed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .......well.....maybe you could hurry up just a little for us chip /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ..... as the great fellow HHS fan scoot91 said many times /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO MOUNTAINEERS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We should no something in a few days...... I'm sure it will be a good one. Chip has done a great jod taking his time and trying to get the best fit. I have a lot of confidence in his judgment and his decisions. GO MOUNTAINEERS....

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />