HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS FOOTBALL

scoot91

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLREB duz this meen tha Raiders and Lil Rebs will now set down and smoke tha piece pipe????........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Starz

Rick And Don have been facing off for yearrrrrssssssss!!! I think they have both coached the grandkids of former players. I'm not sure what they'd have to put in the pipe to squelch that rivalry...

tpoole12

MLREB duz this meen tha Raiders and Lil Rebs will now set down and smoke tha piece pipe????........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Lil Rebs never had a problem with the View. Some of their coaches have had problems with the Lil Rebs......let's see....it's typically after losing they seem to think we are recruiting.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> as they walk off the field with another loaded team. Wished the Lil Rebs had their backs....it would be real ugly.

You might want to ask someone what happened before you start accusing John of being "too good for Heritage." That's ridiculous and far from the truth. And yes, I do believe he's going to be helping--in a volunteer roll--at Maryville this coming season.

don't get you jock in a bunch. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> young was named offensive coordinator but, from what i saw, he had no say in the offense at all. i watched a few of the middle school games that he coached, including that championship game at MC where they came within a hair of winning the country championship against maryville (his quarterback then was patton robinette who is now a maryville signal caller). young's creativity never showed up in that disaster of an offense that rewis called.

btw, i found out that rob and jamie davis are going to coach the heritage middle school. my stepson said the kids were excited. as i remember jamie davis was a pretty good linebacker who played well tackle to tackle.

as another poster noted, gq should send a thank you.

i watched a few of the middle school games that he coached, including that championship game at MC where they came within a hair of winning the country championship against maryville (his quarterback then was patton robinette who is now a maryville signal caller)..

Eye jest wundur if 'un tha coach wanted two be wif his pewpull agin????........ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Eye jest wundur if 'un tha coach wanted two be wif his pewpull agin????........ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i watched a few of the middle school games that he coached, including that championship game at MC where they came within a hair of winning the country championship against maryville (his quarterback then was patton robinette who is now a maryville signal caller). young's creativity never showed up in that disaster of an offense that rewis called.

I saw a different game than you did at MC that day. It was against Alcoa....Anytime a pass play had to be called it was their running back that threw the ball. One of their TD passes was a halfback pass that went to Cutshaw. Patton still has not showed me anything. May prove me wrong when he is a fifth year senior though.

I saw a different game than you did at MC that day. It was against Alcoa....Anytime a pass play had to be called it was their running back that threw the ball. One of their TD passes was a halfback pass that went to Cutshaw. Patton still has not showed me anything. May prove me wrong when he is a fifth year senior though.

Now APB...Ewe haiv two know thay aint nuthin' rong wif dat.....We haid sevrull 12 yeer 8th graidurs at AllenWick playin' roundbawl fer tha Mightee Cards and Legundairy Koach Charlie "Corvair" Storie..... One ov tha hardust whuppuns eye evur witnussed down at tha 'Wick wuz when'st one ov tha boys come in one mornin' in tha 3rd graid and got lit up fer knot shavin' befour skool'.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now APB...Ewe haiv two know thay aint nuthin' rong wif dat.....We haid sevrull 12 yeer 8th graidurs at AllenWick playin' roundbawl fer tha Mightee Cards and Legundairy Koach Charlie "Corvair" Story..... One ov tha hardust whuppuns eye evur witnussed down at tha 'Wick wuz when'st one ov tha boys come in one mornin' in tha 3rd graid and got lit up fer knot shavin' that mornin'.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep. They had thier own players parking by the boiler room next to the locker room entrance down stairs!