HERITAGE MOUNTAINEERS FOOTBALL

scoot91

Well, the players have there equipment and it's about that time. Monday will be the first official day of spring practice. I have heard a lot of excitment over the past few days from the kids. They can't wait to get started with the new coaches.

The turn out for spring is the biggest number Heritage has had in along time. I heard somoone say it is about 70-75 kids. Should be a great spring?

GO MOUNTAINEERS...........

How are things going in the weight room? Are the boys really getting stronger? Are all of them working hard? I have heard that Waters is a driver in the weight room. Are all of the players showing up for workouts? I'm looking forward to hearing about Monday. Coach Russell will only get one chance to make a first impression at practice. I hope he does it right.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two more weeks til Spring Practice. I can't wait.....GO MOUNTAINEERS....

Hey Scoot

Meant to answer you on our thread but I got caught up in the rhetoric......

Keep us posted on your progress... I could use some good news.. Last week things looked normal then suddenly its like.... "Where am we and why am we in this handbasket?"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck.. Keep an eye on my little Raiders...

tpoole12

Scoot and the other Heritage faithful -

I've gotten a chance to talk with a couple of your coaches in the past few days and I fully believe you guys are headed in the right direction and going about it the right way. I think you guys will see a few more wins and more inspired play this fall.

Good luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How are things going in the weight room? Are the boys really getting stronger? Are all of them working hard? I have heard that Waters is a driver in the weight room. Are all of the players showing up for workouts? I'm looking forward to hearing about Monday. Coach Russell will only get one chance to make a first impression at practice. I hope he does it right.

Several of the kids have put in some hard work and made some geat gains, but you always have some slackers that have a lot of potential. For the most part it has been a very productive off season.

I think he has started off on the right foot.

Hey Scoot

Meant to answer you on our thread but I got caught up in the rhetoric......

Keep us posted on your progress... I could use some good news.. Last week things looked normal then suddenly its like.... "Where am we and why am we in this handbasket?"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck.. Keep an eye on my little Raiders...

tpoole12

tpoole12,

I hated to hear the bad news down there. In the long run you all may be better off, it just seemed like to me Meadows had to much baggage. I will say he can coach but who needs all the extra BS in there program.

I hope you all get someone soon and a person that will be loyal to the pogram for a long time.

Good luck Govs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12,

I hated to hear the bad news down there. In the long run you all may be better off, it just seemed like to me Meadows had to much baggage. I will say he can coach but who needs all the extra BS in there program.

I hope you all get someone soon and a person that will be loyal to the pogram for a long time.

Good luck Govs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Scoot

and good luck to the Mountaineers.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

PS: Keep me posted on my ex "Raiders"...... If you catch any of them slacking you tell them " I will make them run till I get tired".. They'll know what you mean....

Well, I will have to say I truyly enjoyed watching the first day of spring practice. It had to be one of the most organized, productive practices I have seen in along time. The energy was high and even heard a few pads pop....

Defense - looked pretty good, several new faces, and a couple still missing because of baseball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Offense - For the first day, not to bad. Only working with one QB right now. The backs looked OK. O-line has good size. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cant wait til this afternoon.............Day 2.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I will have to say I truyly enjoyed watching the first day of spring practice. It had to be one of the most organized, productive practices I have seen in along time. The energy was high and even heard a few pads pop....

Defense - looked pretty good, several new faces, and a couple still missing because of baseball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Offense - For the first day, not to bad. Only working with one QB right now. The backs looked OK. O-line has good size. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cant wait til this afternoon.............Day 2.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

is #15 the only qb heritage will have until the freshmen get there?

is #15 the only qb heritage will have until the freshmen get there?

I know Tyler Edmonds is still in baseball, I don't know where the other kid that played last year Tyler Copland is.

I also heard that a new kid was going to try out at QB.?????

To be honest I don't know.