Westview at Milan

Guest nwtnsports

lol it better be good seats ha ha. I like to be in the action

Well I've got some pull I can probably get you down on the track with Charlie if you want! Haha

Normally I sit on about the 35, closest to the John Wade Tucker Fieldhouse.....about 5 rows from the top. I mean you can't miss me I sit next to The Boneman (he wears a bone and barks...not real hard to miss lol)!

Tonight there's gonna be a vacancy right under the press box next to my BFF so I may opt to sit with her. We'll see how it goes! LoL Look me up tho if you're in need of some purple! lol

GO DAWGS!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it IS raining....you won't have to worry with the score board because cold+rain=Pepsi Wireless Scoreboard NOT working! LoL It didn't work most of last weeks game.

Anywho....Less than 24 hours!!! Who's excited???

Heard through the grapevine they switched out the guts of the scoreboard this week. Let's hope it helps the poor thing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm a Milan native. I decided to get an account for playoff time. Milan wins by 45 tonight. Hopefully Huntingdon will win tonight and head on down to Milan next Friday. Hopefully they will find a passing game before that game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Guest nwtnsports

Heard through the grapevine they switched out the guts of the scoreboard this week. Let's hope it helps the poor thing

Hasn't worked in four years. Maybe it will tonight.

Here's hoping for a safe and exciting game. It will be broadcast on:

Milan - SuperTalk 97.7 FM and supertalk977.com

Westview - Mix 101.3 FM, WCMT

I think this is intended as a joke. Milan and Martin are both run teams and are not strangers to wet fields. Seems like we always play eachother on a wet field acutally.

Does anyone remember Martin's field in 2004? Not a blade of grass between the hashes, 4 inches of simi frozen mud. Our kicker kicked PATs from the hash so he could have a little bit of footing. Our white away jerseys were solid brown with a little red blood mixed in.

Sounds intense. I don't remember the blood bath though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest nwtnsports

The Bulldogs improve to 12-0 and will host Jackson Christian next Friday night.

Congrats to the Chargers on their season. They finish at 7-5.

Final game stats:

First downs - W 9, M 12

Rushing yards - W 139, M 200

Passing yards - W 43, M 71

Total yards - W 182, M 271

Penalties - W 2-25, M 4-25

TOP - W 24:11, M 23:49

Individual stats:

Milan - QB Justin Coleman - 2-7, 71 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

RB Jobronski Gilbert - 25 carries, 121 yards, 1 TD

DE Luke Postoak - 12 tackles, 1 assist, 1 sack

K Rick Moody - game-winning 31 yard FG with :54 left