Maryville Rebels vs Knox West Rebels

RebFan101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey how are ya rebels doing, IF you all make to the finals and Henry Co. make it to the finals. your win streak is over.

Your team is gonna have to bring something more to the table than a one year run on the title to beat Maryville..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They are "old hat" at the game of football...Henry Co., with the exception of this year and the 07 season has had a rough time over the past 7-8 years..

Maryville seniors have been in or watched four straight State Championships, and have a championship ring on each finger to show for it......This year, Maryville is going for "One for the Thumb"!

Well, I haven't really posted since I was a student at Morristown West (Graduated in 2007). Now I have some friends who play at Knox West, so I thought I'd come back and post some more.

To RebelRon and all of the other Maryville regulars: It's good to see posts from you guys again. With so many ranters on here, it's good to see some people that post with class and intelligence. I still remember that all of you were very nice and respectable whenever there was a MoWest/Maryville game while I was in high school.

About the game: Maryville was only winning 9-7 after 3 Quarters last time these two teams met. I'm not really sure what happened in the 4th Quarter. I'm sure both teams will be ready come Friday, and both teams have a lot of heart. I would absolutely love to see my West High Rebels walk out of Murvil with a win.

West- 21

Maryville -17

GO REBELS!

"Eye wuz lukin fer a rematch against them boyz ferm marivul..... time fer sum get back!!!" (stars n bars talk)

The West Rebels really impressed with the win against Red Bank....the defense really stepped up and kept us in the game......the run game was keeping us in the game both backs were productive in moving the chains....I was glad to see Coach Cummings get upset with the refs over a call in the overtime, usually even with bad calls he's too laid back, i like to see some fire in him.....exspecially when it was a terrible call.....but we still pulled out the win..

Stars n Bars save me a seat this might be the best game of the playoffs again this year (just like last year!) Rebelron...thanks for the props i agree it should be a close game i just hope we call pull it out this time and limit our mistakes....otherwise like always maryville will capitolize on each mistake.

"Eye wuz lukin fer a rematch against them boyz ferm marivul..... time fer sum get back!!!" (stars n bars talk)

knottsrebull....Rebullron iz rite...Cummings duz a good job schemin'...long counts...wide splits....QB sneaks.. etc.....

Butt yore "(stars n bars talk)" kneads sum werk....."rematch" = reematch....ferm = frum...."marivul = mairvul....."get" = git...."back" = bak.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is always difficult to be a good team 2 times in the same season. West gave Maryville a very strong challenge during week 8. However, I like Maryville's chances in this one. Juhlin was out of the game with a concussion after the 2nd series and it took Young a while to get the offense going. Maryville is a lot strong with Juhlin under center. I think it will be a very physical game...West hit Maryville as hard as anyone this year. My prediction....Maryville 38 & West 10