Z-Plan (All schools not created equal)

jacksoncounty

I guess the difference is...you cheated to win...we didn't. You did it...and we know how. That's all I have to say on the subject. Rebutt if you want. You can have the last word. This thread is way off subject. I will miss the game too...as well as my good friends down there. I agree with the decision...though. See ya sometime.

I won't answer slim's posts...just a waste of everyone's time. We are trying to get White House to play. They may...I haven't heard yet. We also may play a very good 5a team down the road (I won't say who). They want to play. Westy is a possibility. We'll see if that comes about too.

By the way Antwan I noticed Friday night that the indoor practice facility is really starting to pay off for alll the owls down in Hooterville. I wouldnt complian about scheduling White House unless they have an indoor facility too?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For football those types of districts are combined with another district for football only.

Do you have a specific district you're interested in?

Not really, I just noticed that I believe either district 1 or 2 only has like 2 teams with football schools and i was just wondering what that meant as far as the playoffs go. But thanks for answering my question.

Guest Termite

Oh they were 2 good to play a 1A school back then, We had to move up to 3A to play them, I think we put'em to playing basketball twice and were like 5-1 against'em in 4 yrs. We would've destroyed'em when Payne and Scruggs was on the team. The Bottom line is SC football is all HYPE. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They are scared to play TC. Bock Bock Chicken Chicken Bock Bock Chickenheads

Tell your "people" to s u c k it up and put us on the schedule. Use it as motivation, don't cry foul and run.

Shes A Lady...with her.."I think we" and We would have". 1st off....Who is we??? Is it possible to say "we" when you never played? WE..what a joke.

"sunk it up"... now Shes a Lady would know something abou that.

Sc likes to play teams with class. Tc used to be a classy team...with classy fans. Some still are , some are classless jerks.

You want examples, I'll give you examples....and won't even talk about the signs......

A former coach....heck...THE former coach, a man that had a lot of respect from SC people, is standing on TC sidelines....not even coach and talks trash to a SC player on TC sidelines after a play....Come on, he's a grown man, former coach, molder of young minds, talking SMACK to a kid....It's on film. REAL CLASSY.

Then there is a fan that will not say anything to a grown up, but will stand at the end of the field...talking trash to a 14-15-16-17 year old that can not say or do anything because he is in uniform. This so called man (Shes a Lady) don't have the nerve to say anything to anybody other than a kid.....and woukd be picky about which kid if a lineman, or linebacker could retalliate.

Yea... I realize that not all fans are like that ...must are not. I still have respect for TC...maybe just not as much.Some things just stick in your mind and takes a while to fade away. Could be that Maynard feels the same. We need a break from each other to let some hard feels about stupid stuff fade away..