Z-Plan (All schools not created equal)

jacksoncounty

For one, I don't have a clue why JacksonCounty is complaining.

They are going to be playing smaller schools that are closer than the ones they play now.

I really hope they're not wasting money on lawyers, especially when they are benefitting from the new plan.

If they didn't like the proposed plan, they should've moved up when they had the chance.

As for TC and SC, someone inform me on what Satterfield did to SC to make them drop them.

Excellent question. Inquiring minds would love to know.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a few of the districts only have 2 or 3 teams in them that have a football team. Does that mean that these teams only have to beat 2 people to make it to the playoffs? That would mean that a 2-8 team could make it to the playoffs. Am I right about this or have I misunderstood something? Any help would be appreciated, but if this is true then T$$AA has really dropped the ball on the whole "improved" playoff plan.

I noticed a few of the districts only have 2 or 3 teams in them that have a football team. Does that mean that these teams only have to beat 2 people to make it to the playoffs? That would mean that a 2-8 team could make it to the playoffs. Am I right about this or have I misunderstood something? Any help would be appreciated, but if this is true then T$$AA has really dropped the ball on the whole "improved" playoff plan.

For football those types of districts are combined with another district for football only.

Do you have a specific district you're interested in?

Yeah...scared of what? We pounded you fair and square...twice. You guys cheat to win. You did a lot more than that this time. Like I said...ask your dos what he did. People in the know over here know. I will say...we don't cheat...never would. That is not the main reason...but it is part of it. It will cost you a lot of money. It won't us. Ask him. I'll bet he won't tell you. I'm certainly not going to tell it.

Twan i know what the DOS did and sure it might have been out of line but this cheating thing is a crock. We stole no signs and if we did it wasn't by our coaches maybe we are smart enough to figure out what your doing by your tendencies or formations. Have you ever thought about that? You trounced us two years in a row and i heard no crying from the TC faithful. We knew we got beat by the better team. If you would have won the game this year none of these excuses and petty crap would have been brought up bottom line.

For one, I don't have a clue why JacksonCounty is complaining.

They are going to be playing smaller schools that are closer than the ones they play now.

I really hope they're not wasting money on lawyers, especially when they are benefitting from the new plan.

If they didn't like the proposed plan, they should've moved up when they had the chance.

As for TC and SC, someone inform me on what Satterfield did to SC to make them drop them.

It might have something to do with our road /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" SIGNS being STOLEN!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

It might have something to do with our road /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" SIGNS being STOLEN!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

somebody tune up the fiddle and break out the good cheese...glover's got the whine!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

somebody tune up the fiddle and break out the good cheese...glover's got the whine!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

No wine here!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I wish we would play again!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No wine here!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I wish we would play again!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i wish we had got to play in the late ninety's. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Oh they were 2 good to play a 1A school back then, We had to move up to 3A to play them, I think we put'em to playing basketball twice and were like 5-1 against'em in 4 yrs. We would've destroyed'em when Payne and Scruggs was on the team. The Bottom line is SC football is all HYPE. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They are scared to play TC. Bock Bock Chicken Chicken Bock Bock Chickenheads

Tell your "people" to s u c k it up and put us on the schedule. Use it as motivation, don't cry foul and run.

T$AA website says Smith County needs a game in weeks 0,3,7, 9. I don't see TC listed though /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . I guess our schedule must be filled. Oh well, I see that White House has an open date in week 9 also. That would be a good mid-state match up. At least when you get beat it wasn't by a 1A school! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Twan i know what the DOS did and sure it might have been out of line but this cheating thing is a crock. We stole no signs and if we did it wasn't by our coaches maybe we are smart enough to figure out what your doing by your tendencies or formations. Have you ever thought about that? You trounced us two years in a row and i heard no crying from the TC faithful. We knew we got beat by the better team. If you would have won the game this year none of these excuses and petty crap would have been brought up bottom line.

I guess the difference is...you cheated to win...we didn't. You did it...and we know how. That's all I have to say on the subject. Rebutt if you want. You can have the last word. This thread is way off subject. I will miss the game too...as well as my good friends down there. I agree with the decision...though. See ya sometime.

I won't answer slim's posts...just a waste of everyone's time. We are trying to get White House to play. They may...I haven't heard yet. We also may play a very good 5a team down the road (I won't say who). They want to play. Westy is a possibility. We'll see if that comes about too.