Z-Plan (All schools not created equal)

jacksoncounty

HA, who wouldn't schedule the BIG OWLS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , I hear ya'll are dropping TC next yr? Is that true? Whats wrong competition not good enough? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I bet TC loses money on the gates next yr because of the Z-plan. I know TC could schedule 2 teams that will bring bigger crowds than JC or Pickett.

Ask your director of schools why we are dropping you. I don't see us ever playing you again unless we have to. It sure will cost him a lot of money.

antwan,

Where you from?

Look at my avatar.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask your director of schools why we are dropping you. I don't see us ever playing you again unless we have to. It sure will cost him a lot of money.

Use whatever excuse you want to Antwan!! I have always been an avid supporter of the owls when we're not playing them and always look forward to playing them but this is ridiculous. If your scared just say your scared. If you've got a problem with our program or the director of schools it looks like you'd want the oppurtunity to beat em. But hey that sounds logical to me but what do i know the folks in big owl country are far more superior than most. Get over yourselves. Boy i bet it gets lonely at the FOOT OF THE CROSS.

Use whatever excuse you want to Antwan!! I have always been an avid supporter of the owls when we're not playing them and always look forward to playing them but this is ridiculous. If your scared just say your scared. If you've got a problem with our program or the director of schools it looks like you'd want the oppurtunity to beat em. But hey that sounds logical to me but what do i know the folks in big owl country are far more superior than most. Get over yourselves. Boy i bet it gets lonely at the FOOT OF THE CROSS.

Yeah...scared of what? We pounded you fair and square...twice. You guys cheat to win. You did a lot more than that this time. Like I said...ask your dos what he did. People in the know over here know. I will say...we don't cheat...never would. That is not the main reason...but it is part of it. It will cost you a lot of money. It won't us. Ask him. I'll bet he won't tell you. I'm certainly not going to tell it.

Yeah...scared of what? We pounded you fair and square...twice. You guys cheat to win. You did a lot more than that this time. Like I said...ask your dos what he did. People in the know over here know. I will say...we don't cheat...never would. That is not the main reason...but it is part of it. It will cost you a lot of money. It won't us. Ask him. I'll bet he won't tell you. I'm certainly not going to tell it.

Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaaa Waaaaa, somebody give him a tissue. The main reason is YA'LL ARE SCARED!!!!!!!

Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaaa Waaaaa, somebody give him a tissue. The main reason is YA'LL ARE SCARED!!!!!!!

Nope...we will play tougher teams...no doubt. If you don't have integrity...you have nothing. We will do quite well without you. I am sure you will do the same. Farewell...

Nope...we will play tougher teams...no doubt. If you don't have integrity...you have nothing. We will do quite well without you. I am sure you will do the same. Farewell...

Twan i'm sure we'll do just fine without you to that's not the point. The point is you have two neighboring communities that enjoy there sports programs. In the heat of the battle people of all ages do stupid things players,fans,coaches,parents and heck i guess even directors. I've already heard the ###### story so i don't need you to explain anything to me. It's just a little petty in my eyes of course that's my opinion i'm sure you've got yours. I have lots of friends in owl country and will miss the rivalry. Good luck to the owls. One day when you get over yourselves maybe we can hook back up. Maybe y'all can fill up your schedule i'd hate for your fans to have to drive back to knoxville or maybe even farther. Maybe after doing that for a couple of years you can explain the petty reason why they can't drive 15 minutes down the road to watch an away ball game. As far as integrity i have plenty and for that matter so does our ball club. I guarantee that you want find a more disciplined ball team in the state of tn. Tell Saint Maynord to be careful and not fall off that high horse it's way up there. Just remember it gets lonely at the foot of the cross. Farewell

Twan i'm sure we'll do just fine without you to that's not the point. The point is you have two neighboring communities that enjoy there sports programs. In the heat of the battle people of all ages do stupid things players,fans,coaches,parents and heck i guess even directors. I've already heard the ###### story so i don't need you to explain anything to me. It's just a little petty in my eyes of course that's my opinion i'm sure you've got yours. I have lots of friends in owl country and will miss the rivalry. Good luck to the owls. One day when you get over yourselves maybe we can hook back up. Maybe y'all can fill up your schedule i'd hate for your fans to have to drive back to knoxville or maybe even farther. Maybe after doing that for a couple of years you can explain the petty reason why they can't drive 15 minutes down the road to watch an away ball game. As far as integrity i have plenty and for that matter so does our ball club. I guarantee that you want find a more disciplined ball team in the state of tn. Tell Saint Maynord to be careful and not fall off that high horse it's way up there. Just remember it gets lonely at the foot of the cross. Farewell

I don't think it's petty at all. It has nothing to do with discipline. Maybe your dos shouldn't be on the field during games if he can't control himself.

Heat of battle...nah...the dos should be above what happened. He is supposed to set an example for your school system. If that is the example...then

you guys have problems. All of TC should be ashamed. No high horse...but you won't see that happen here. I didn't say you didn't have integrity. I will say your staff does not. Maybe all were not involved...but I would think they were. What your team did is unethical. I'll say again...there's no way we would do that. If you do unethical things...sometimes you pay the price. So...that's that. We went 15 years without playing before because of another incident. It's too bad your people will do anything to win. The thing is...you might have won anyway. I hope it was worth it.

I don't think it's petty at all. It has nothing to do with discipline. Maybe your dos shouldn't be on the field during games if he can't control himself.

Heat of battle...nah...the dos should be above what happened. He is supposed to set an example for your school system. If that is the example...then

you guys have problems. All of TC should be ashamed. No high horse...but you won't see that happen here. I didn't say you didn't have integrity. I will say your staff does not. Maybe all were not involved...but I would think they were. What your team did is unethical. I'll say again...there's no way we would do that. If you do unethical things...sometimes you pay the price. So...that's that. We went 15 years without playing before because of another incident. It's too bad your people will do anything to win. The thing is...you might have won anyway. I hope it was worth it.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ashamed,integrity,unethical, pay the price, /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> WHAT A BUNCH OF SORE LOSERS. Are you sure it didn't have anything to do with our TC JV beating SC JV in the hole this yr. And the future of Owl ball.

For one, I don't have a clue why JacksonCounty is complaining.

They are going to be playing smaller schools that are closer than the ones they play now.

I really hope they're not wasting money on lawyers, especially when they are benefitting from the new plan.

If they didn't like the proposed plan, they should've moved up when they had the chance.

As for TC and SC, someone inform me on what Satterfield did to SC to make them drop them.

For one, I don't have a clue why JacksonCounty is complaining.

They are going to be playing smaller schools that are closer than the ones they play now.

I really hope they're not wasting money on lawyers, especially when they are benefitting from the new plan.

If they didn't like the proposed plan, they should've moved up when they had the chance.

As for TC and SC, someone inform me on what Satterfield did to SC to make them drop them.

He gave'em a recipe for OWL STEW! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />