John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANG BOY. HOW MANY GAMES HAVE YOU WATCHED? 3 ? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

That game was the fourth one I have watched actually. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Nah, but on a serious note. I can tell why he would need a break the way LA runs.

He is a amazing player. We will see him on ESPN before we know it.

That game was the fourth one I have watched actually. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Nah, but on a serious note. I can tell why he would need a break the way LA runs.

He is a amazing player. We will see him on ESPN before we know it.

It is definitely easy to see why you would question his stamina. LA has a lot of depth, and run like nobody else in middle tennessee. You probably dont see any head patting going on at LA. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is definitely easy to see why you would question his stamina. LA has a lot of depth, and run like nobody else in middle tennessee. You probably dont see any head patting going on at LA. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Odd comment. A lot of depth and you say there probably isn't any head patting? Makes sense. Whereas SC is noted for not having a lot of depth or offense outside of Jenkins, so I would say he is probably forced to play a lot longer than most of the top players in the state. And without a solid supporting cast, it seems pretty logical that he would have to work his tail off on every offensive and defensive possession. You won't hear me question his stamina. Seems to me like that is just common sense...

I would say that he got a little tired working to put 51 points up against a top 10 team. Not like he has a lot of help doing it either. Admit it Hogeye fans, he is the real deal. He put up 51 on you when Melton drew everything up to try and stop him. Nothing stops him. Unfortunately for him, the team around him is down in talent.

I would say that he got a little tired working to put 51 points up against a top 10 team. Not like he has a lot of help doing it either. Admit it Hogeye fans, he is the real deal. He put up 51 on you when Melton drew everything up to try and stop him. Nothing stops him. Unfortunately for him, the team around him is down in talent.

I once heard someone say 'no use preaching to the choir'. Any Hogeye fans that I recognize on this thread has more than given Jenkins his dues. I think we've all said he's amazing. LA played great D on him and he had a great game. Shooting percentage had to be really good. I think we're all in agreement.

Odd comment. A lot of depth and you say there probably isn't any head patting? Makes sense. Whereas SC is noted for not having a lot of depth or offense outside of Jenkins, so I would say he is probably forced to play a lot longer than most of the top players in the state. And without a solid supporting cast, it seems pretty logical that he would have to work his tail off on every offensive and defensive possession. You won't hear me question his stamina. Seems to me like that is just common sense...

With a lot of depth at LA, I bet Coach Melton has a rotation to where everybody is usually fresh on the court. Usually with a lot of depth like I said players dont get to tired, therefore no head patting. They get there breaks unlike Jenkins, who has to be on the court in order for SC to win, and with him on the court all the time, I am sure he gets tired, his stamina gets low, and has to take a break. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Thats what I was saying. Dont know how that statement was odd.

Looking back, I think I see why you think it was an odd statement. If you go read a page back, the guy I was replying to said he had never seen someone pat there head for a break. Thats where my first comment came from.

With a lot of depth at LA, I bet Coach Melton has a rotation to where everybody is usually fresh on the court. Usually with a lot of depth like I said players dont get to tired, therefore no head patting. They get there breaks unlike Jenkins, who has to be on the court in order for SC to win, and with him on the court all the time, I am sure he gets tired, his stamina gets low, and has to take a break. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Thats what I was saying. Dont know how that statement was odd.

Looking back, I think I see why you think it was an odd statement. If you go read a page back, the guy I was replying to said he had never seen someone pat there head for a break. Thats where my first comment came from.

Yeah, I guess it was the comment you replied to that made it sound odd to me, because if I were chased around for 32 like I had the secret of life in my back pocket, I think I might call for a break, too. I see where you're coming from now, so cool.

Get to see the Jenkins experience again on Tuesday against Portland... fun fun!