John Jenkins

TARHEEL30

How many teams in the mighty SEC are ranked in the top 25. Last I checked it was ZERO!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> UT actually lost to Auburn yesterday........The SEC is really weak this season. However, I do believe the conference will bounch back next season. But, the SEC will still be quite a bit behind the other BCS conferences...even next season.

I do like Vandy though. Jenkins will make a nice addition to the team...FOR SURE!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John is easily the best player I've seen play this year. The kid was unbelievable and was so smooth. I didn't see him play against a weak team either. I caught SC in a game over the Christmas break against Harding Acad. @ Hickman Co. John Jenkins will win AA Mr. Basketball with ease and will most likely wind up in the NBA.

43, 48, 38, 30, 55,

41, 57, 45, 32, 33,

34, 34, 51, 38, 35,

41, 36, 33, 47, 52,

45, 44,

AVG.- 41.5

43, 48, 38, 30, 55,- AVG.-42.8

41, 57, 45, 32, 33,- AVG.-41.6

34, 34, 51, 38, 35,- AVG.-38.4

41, 36, 33, 47, 52,- AVG.-41.8

45, 44, 48, ----------AVG.-45.7

AVG.- 41.7------ 960 TOTAL POINTS FOR THE YEAR. HE HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE AROUND 3,000 POINTS FOR HIS HIGH SCHOOL CAREER. HE ALSO SEEMS TO BE GETTING STRONGER AS THE SEASON GOES BY. IF HES NOT A MCDONALDS ALL AMERICAN THEN THEY SHOULD CANCEL THE GAME.

Is there any videos of this kid on youtube or anything. I wanna see some highlights. I've never heard anybody goin an entire season without scorin less than 30 points. That's just crazy.

patriot, I am from West TN just like you. Jenkins plays with Station Camp out in Middle Tn. I had the opportunity to watch him over the Christmas break and Jenkins is the best player I've seen this year by far! That includes the boys down at Briarcrest that I've seen, all of the players in rural west tn, etc... The kid is FOR REAL and Vandy is getting a HUGE steal in this one. Jenkins could easily play with Duke or NC (NCAA powerhouses is what I'm getting at). I like the way Jenkins plays because he does not force up every shot possible. He plays with his team mates, but isn't afraid to shoot if he has space between him and his defender. Best of Luck to John this year on another AA Mr. Basketball and I hope he can pull his team to the state tournaments because I'd love to see him succeed this year with his team!