Greeneville's New Conference Schedule Set

WGRV

I brought up the scoreboard to a close person to me and the main {Investor}.They may have thought I was kidding about it .I don't know if a Jumbo-tron is over the top or even nessissary,but a new scoreboard would be nice.I'll bring it back up next week.

I'll be sure and mention it to scot next time I see him.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont some of the AA schools that come to GHS to play think that that has to be the most awesome high school facility that they have been in? It is very nice!

thx man but their are even more upgrades comin...o and we will prolly never play chuckey doak at their place...we never have in the 14 times we have played them(never lost to cd...)

But honestly this new AA division shld be a cakewalk till deep playoffs...

thx man but their are even more upgrades comin...o and we will prolly never play chuckey doak at their place...we never have in the 14 times we have played them(never lost to cd...)

But honestly this new AA division shld be a cakewalk till deep playoffs...

I don't know if Chuckey Doak would.....but If they hosted GHS at Tusculum College every other year, that would be great for both schools.

With Coach Debusk as the TC AD, I think he would make a real attempt to help Greeneville/Greene County football, if was reasonable.

I dont know how much the county school read this but what do they think of GHS moving down an playing them?

Well, initially the conference will be weak, but Chuckey doak has underperformed for years. They have good Athletes and over 720 students. That is an internal issue for them to solve. Right now West Greene is the team to watch in Greene County. Great young athletes that are Freshmen and Sophomores. Coach Joe case is doing a great job and just as important, Principal Larry Bible is doing all he can to emphasize his entire athletic program with the hiring of young coaches and trying to improve facilities.

South Green is always South Greene, tough, hardnose and they get their wins every year one way or another. They are the county school whose student population has slowly decreased over the years. Greenville is looking to annex down the Ashville HWY and that won't help SG.

North Green is working hard to improve and 1/2 their squad is freshmen. They have quality Coaching with Coach Smith and McKnight. Their Principal, David McClain is the real deal and he will do his best to improve their situation.

But we will not play the Huskies.

Bottom Line West Greene is the future in the county, South Greene is still first and Chuckey Doak should not be in their situation.

Coach Case told me, this is the hand we are dealt and we will prepare hard for GHS. Couldn't ask for a better answer.

South Green is always South Greene, tough, hardnose and they get their wins every year one way or another. They are the county school whose student population has slowly decreased over the years. Greenville is looking to annex down the Ashville HWY and that won't help SG.

How far are they talking about annexing{Mountain view} or on out ?

Morristown's board is nice, but other than showing individual pictures the board was not that great in regard to video shots or replays. The scoreboard part of the board was also good. GHS does deseratly need a new board. I don't know if a new board is in the works. Does anyone know what upgrades are scheduled for 2009?

They said it would be 09' before they had that in place but it is coming. GHS has a great home field.......except the parking in the endzone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />