Maryville @ Rhea

BackValleyRally

Rhea County fans may not like Maryville but it pales in comparison to how bad Knoxville people hate Maryville. After the 2002 team won state I listened to Sportstalk 990,Tony Basilio Show and the Dewey Warren Show. For 3 straight days it was Maryville bashing. No talk of the Vols Football and Basketball teams. Nothing but Maryville bashing.

I forgot Rhea County has as many students as Maryville does. Knox West will be moving up.

Listening to Dewey Warren for football insight is like listening to a Frenchman give military advice.

heading out for the game and thought I would check on last min. posts. Glad everyone is ready and hope all travel safe.

Dress Warm. Forecast from the NWS is Clear, 17 to 22 degrees, west winds around 5 knotz! Wind chill around zero. Just about like the 02 Cleveland game vs. MHS also in the 2rd round I think it was. I had a kid playing in THE PROGRAM that night!

Be safe and a Rebel win will make the ride home warm.

heading out for the game and thought I would check on last min. posts. Glad everyone is ready and hope all travel safe.

Dress Warm. Forecast from the NWS is Clear, 17 to 22 degrees, west winds around 5 knotz! Wind chill around zero. Just about like the 02 Cleveland game vs. MHS also in the 2rd round I think it was. I had a kid playing in THE PROGRAM that night!

Be safe and a Rebel win will make the ride home warm.

Dang!!!!! That's cold. Good Luck to both teams!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

28-8 Final in Evensville. Maryville prevails on to Sullivan South. The streak moves to 73-0 moving into the semis. Good luck next week!

To all of the Rhea County faithful: great showing tonight... couldn't have asked for a better game early... Maryville had a couple of turnovers and we didn't capitalize...

I'm sorry about this in advance: I'm NOT... I repeat... I AM NOT... blaming this on the coaching... BUT why on the Good Lord's green earth do we run the draw on 3rd and 15+... I just do not see why... you cant pull the 'element of surprise' card...

All that aside, GQ & Co. played well. The Dynasty defensive line played extremely well. They kept after Cameron all night long. Big plays just didn't fall our way. I am still in shock after the 4th and 1 fumble. We stopped them with a loss, fumble, and we can't fall on the ball; and they score. Oh well... such is life.

To the players, you all played your hearts out. Kudos to Finch for his single carry of the year for a TD. I could talk about Jacob Moffett FOREVER. He is a man among boys on the field. Seniors, you will be missed. Underclassmen, step up and get ready for August

28-8 Final in Evensville. Maryville prevails on to Sullivan South. The streak moves to 73-0 moving into the semis. Good luck next week!

To all of the Rhea County faithful: great showing tonight... couldn't have asked for a better game early... Maryville had a couple of turnovers and we didn't capitalize...

I'm sorry about this in advance: I'm NOT... I repeat... I AM NOT... blaming this on the coaching... BUT why on the Good Lord's green earth do we run the draw on 3rd and 15+... I just do not see why... you cant pull the 'element of surprise' card...

All that aside, GQ & Co. played well. The Dynasty defensive line played extremely well. They kept after Cameron all night long. Big plays just didn't fall our way. I am still in shock after the 4th and 1 fumble. We stopped them with a loss, fumble, and we can't fall on the ball; and they score. Oh well... such is life.

To the players, you all played your hearts out. Kudos to Finch for his single carry of the year for a TD. I could talk about Jacob Moffett FOREVER. He is a man among boys on the field. Seniors, you will be missed. Underclassmen, step up and get ready for August

you mean on to Greeneville. Sullivan South lost tonight

Well you can go to Sullivan South if you want but the game will be at Greeneville because they won in OT. Good luck REBELS!