Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

Just think you guys will have to come up with even more excuses if and when we lose by several scores this week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't worry jones. They're still editing the game film and coming up with more every hour.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many teams have had bad calls and it cost them the game? Too many to count all over the country!!! It happens all the time and it has happened to everybody. Sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't. I wasn't at the game so I can't comment on what really went down...but I do know that I am sure South has came out a winner when they weren't supposed to and Greeneville has lost a game when they weren't supposed to. A call here and there can change everything and all teams are a victor or a victim at one time or another.

Just keep all these kids, from all the area schools, in your prayers for a successful and God filled future. That is what is important. Congratulations to all of them on their success this year and to all the MLC all conference team!!

Don't worry jones. They're still editing the game film and coming up with more every hour.

Ok Greeneville you won we get it. Congratulations. There were some horrible official calls, but that didn't cost the Rebels the game. If the lineman held a second longer on the field goal the bad calls wouldn't have mattered. The game is over there is no excuse for personal attacks. I understand you want to enjoy this one since you won't get a chance to enjoy a win this friday. We lost you won I'd say see you next year, but we won't. For the respectful Greeneville fans and the respectful South fans thanks for a good game friday night. For the rest of you move on it's over.

Ok Greeneville you won we get it. Congratulations. There were some horrible official calls, but that didn't cost the Rebels the game. If the lineman held a second longer on the field goal the bad calls wouldn't have mattered. The game is over there is no excuse for personal attacks. I understand you want to enjoy this one since you won't get a chance to enjoy a win this friday. We lost you won I'd say see you next year, but we won't. For the respectful Greeneville fans and the respectful South fans thanks for a good game friday night. For the rest of you move on it's over.

Nice way to say move on and still get your last digs in, huh?

And fans....except for that poor disappointed soul who sent his stadium seat flying onto the field at the end of the game.

This is one these guys will talk about for years. Blocking the last second field goal....a 4th down TD pass in OT thrown with a prayer and caught with a tippy-toe...and a goal-line stand against that truly great back....man you just can't make this stuff up. Maybe this is our year...maybe its THE year. c'mon MURVIL...we got us a purty new rug and can't wait to show it to ya.

Barb your purty new rug is the purtiest I've seen! Honestly, the field was gorgeous! Not another one in the area to compare. The pic they posted on here did not do it justice! You guys played an awesome game, the band sounded great and your fans were a class act!

We hope to travel down Friday to support the GDevils...got enough room for all of us South fans?? We DID fill up your visitors side after all. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

South team......WE LOVE YOU! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!! Will wrestle with anyone who says you all didn't play awesome all year from beginning to end. Thanks for having winning attitudes and being classy, mature young men. Hats off to Coach Carter and the coaching staff for leading us thru another exciting season! Best of luck to the seniors as they enter college.

Love you, Bradley! Your family is so proud of you!

Nice way to say move on and still get your last digs in, huh?

No digs! You won! I want you to beat Maryville! I went to Unicoi County my wife's a Rebel. I was pulling for the Rebels, but have nothing against the Green Devils. Seriously I thought it was a great game, but I don't see why we are making personal remarks about the players. They all gave it their best and left it out on the field. I thought the adjustments made by the Greeneville coach at halftime were great. No harm meant, I just think it's time to move along.

No digs! You won! I want you to beat Maryville! I went to Unicoi County my wife's a Rebel. I was pulling for the Rebels, but have nothing against the Green Devils. Seriously I thought it was a great game, but I don't see why we are making personal remarks about the players. They all gave it their best and left it out on the field. I thought the adjustments made by the Greeneville coach at halftime were great. No harm meant, I just think it's time to move along.

Sorry for any misunderstanding, but you haven't seen or heard me make any personal attacks, especially against any players or kids. I have 3 of my own. It just gets disgusting hearing bad officiating over and over and over. Good luck to all, whoever you're pulling for.

I don't think think you watched the game if you think #4 lost it. However if he had I would still be proud of him. Doubt if your moma would be too proud of you for your trash talk though /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Nah, this person must have been at a different ballgame all together. We are all proud of these kids...it wouldn't have mattered if they had added another "W" or not.

Sorry for any misunderstanding, but you haven't seen or heard me make any personal attacks, especially against any players or kids. I have 3 of my own. It just gets disgusting hearing bad officiating over and over and over. Good luck to all, whoever you're pulling for.

one thang about south people they can come up with good excusses, plenty of practice D.B. beating them 23 out of 28 years an a good excuss every year

My bad I just hit reply to the last remark. I understand your assumption. As far as losing to Maryville I didn't mean anything bad, cuz I feel they are probably going to win against whoever. I sure hope not though. I am a northeast Tennessee football fan foremost. Yeah there is always going to be bad officiating. That's why I said the Rebels nail that kick and it negates any complaining.