Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

Oh, now I understand. A game played nearly 4 months ago. I could fill up a page explaining why that makes no sense. Sorry, I don't think you would understand it though, so i'll pass. Good luck with your new job as a football analyst.

that post makes on sense ,that post makes no sense that post makes no sense that post makes no sense that post makes no sense. the correct grammer "the above post does not ,make any sense"

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are correct. I need to stop whining. It's normally not my style. I just was so frustrated with this game I guess I was looking for any excuse to justify it. Bottom line is, we didn't take care of business and we have to pay the price. The parents take it harder than the boys I believe. I've lost my share of games in my life but I don't remember one hurting quite this bad. Must be my old age! My apologies to the Devil faithful. Good luck!

You guys are correct. I need to stop whining. It's normally not my style. I just was so frustrated with this game I guess I was looking for any excuse to justify it. Bottom line is, we didn't take care of business and we have to pay the price. The parents take it harder than the boys I believe. I've lost my share of games in my life but I don't remember one hurting quite this bad. Must be my old age! My apologies to the Devil faithful. Good luck!

you have whinned so much thru the years you could start a wine co. are going to try and get carter fired like you did the south basketball coach

Don't worry about it Volman. I think we've all been there. Our kids will be laughing about it when they run into each other in college, and we parents will still be downing Rolaids over it.

No need to apologize. When you have a vested interest it's hard not to feel it. Have you ever seen the movie Varsity Blues? Sometimes it is a tough one to swallow for the parents. It's hard for the kids to lay it all on the line and have nothing to show for it. I played a little in Unicoi and know a little about losing. I guess maybe I just became accustomed to it. South has no reason to hang there heads. In life there is always a winner and loser, but I feel every kid on that night came away a winner.

Too bad he couldn't break those tackles in the second OT for the win. Biggest two plays of his career and he... well you know. Like I've said all along fine back just not all he's cracked up to be. Sorry

Tell it like it is.He is short,has speed,tackle breaking ability,but he has been playing in the MLC were there

is not much competetion.He might have made 2nd team in the big east So his dad should quit crying

about it.He is junior college material at best.

No need to apologize. When you have a vested interest it's hard not to feel it. Have you ever seen the movie Varsity Blues? Sometimes it is a tough one to swallow for the parents. It's hard for the kids to lay it all on the line and have nothing to show for it. I played a little in Unicoi and know a little about losing. I guess maybe I just became accustomed to it. South has no reason to hang there heads. In life there is always a winner and loser, but I feel every kid on that night came away a winner.

my god boys it was just a game, do we need to have a suicide watch

Dude, I am so with you. I'm just sad and exhausted and mad and confused. All of our boys played great. I just felt like we were playing the other team AND the officials. That's not an excuse thing--I'm bigger than that. Something just felt so WRONG in the end. I did have a great time cheering for my Rebs. We stuck around until the last kid came out of the locker room. I kissed most of them and gave big hugs and love. Our kids play with heart-- what a great gift they've given us for a fun season of Friday nights. What a show, Rebs!

Dude, I am so with you. I'm just sad and exhausted and mad and confused. All of our boys played great. I just felt like we were playing the other team AND the officials. That's not an excuse thing--I'm bigger than that. Something just felt so WRONG in the end. I did have a great time cheering for my Rebs. We stuck around until the last kid came out of the locker room. I kissed most of them and gave big hugs and love. Our kids play with heart-- what a great gift they've given us for a fun season of Friday nights. What a show, Rebs!

Thanks again for saving seats for us. Don't know you personally, but that was a great thing for you to do. Parents I know it's hard to read what some idiots post, but lets be better and ignore it. Some people will say anything just to get a rub. You all have great kids both sides. They give it their all and that's all you can ask for.

jefferson co. 42 gdevils 28 that makes sense

I'll give it a try. Just so you know, GHS played Jeff Co in the first game of the season. At that time, Jeff County still had their awesome quarterback but soon after lost him and a couple other key people to injuries. Jeff County was projected pre-season to be in contention for the title. I wouldn't trash Jeff County if I were you, they might come up to bite you in the rear next year. Also, GHS had some very green (no pun intended, lol) freshmen on the line on both sides of the ball back then but Coach Mac has whipped them into playing at a senior level right now. Everyone has matured in their talents now by week 14 so you can't really compare game 1 to last week's game. Sullivan South is an excellent team and has a classy coaching staff that lost a heartbreaker last week to another excellent team with a classy coaching staff. Excellence and Class - that's what you need to win in NET. Until you have those in combination, you will continue to just be trashing the teams that put you out.

Even though we are leaving the conference after this year, I'm really glad we can keep the SS/GHS rivalry going in non-conference play next year.

Thanks again for saving seats for us. Don't know you personally, but that was a great thing for you to do. Parents I know it's hard to read what some idiots post, but lets be better and ignore it. Some people will say anything just to get a rub. You all have great kids both sides. They give it their all and that's all you can ask for.

I even had you seats and warm blankets! Glad you made it---- I'll save you seats anytime. Looking forward to next year.