• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said whoever scored a td would win

smyrna had a great drive fumbled

oaklnad had a great drive scored

oakland showed heart and deserved to win

smyrna defense did all they could to win and as a team smyrna should be proud.

this had zero to do with the outcome of the game and I mean zero but have you ever seen a crew so slow to blow the ball in play?

I want to congratulate the Oakland Players, Staff and Supporters. What a dominate performance in the 2nd half. I don't know the T.O.P but I think your Offence moved the ball and keep the clock moving, for most of the 2nd half.

Great job!

Good luck and let's keep the gold ball in the region.

Go Pats!!!!

I want to congratulate the Oakland Players, Staff and Supporters. What a dominate performance in the 2nd half. I don't know the T.O.P but I think your Offence moved the ball and keep the clock moving, for most of the 2nd half.

Great job!

Good luck and let's keep the gold ball in the region.

Go Pats!!!!

our qb def pulled a kerry collins in managing basicly the entire second half

our qb def pulled a kerry collins in managing basicly the entire second half

I want to commend the players of oakland and smyrna. After the game there was nothing but a mutual respect shown for one another. This game could have gone either way. these are the 2 most evenly matched teams ive seen. Almost identical. A little luck and some breaks is what it takes to win it all.( dont mean luck as if oakland got lucky because they won it fair and square). smyrna had the ball bounce there way at times the last few years. That is what it takes and oakland is getting it done. Great classy players and fans from both schools and i am proud to say i was there to see a classic.

I said whoever scored a td would win

smyrna had a great drive fumbled

oaklnad had a great drive scored

oakland showed heart and deserved to win

smyrna defense did all they could to win and as a team smyrna should be proud.

this had zero to do with the outcome of the game and I mean zero but have you ever seen a crew so slow to blow the ball in play? (So why mention it?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> )

impressive offense..............43 yds rushing! Must be running one of those "anchor" offenses!! (LOL). By the way, cat.............your late appearance this season smelled a bit of being a bit of a frontrunner. You can now return that 6' 240 massive sculpted body back to your place of reprise

S.P. Rodreguiz......4' 10" 118 #'s, but very, very wiry and I am a Sacacrapus.

ole there Cat-man

I have to say that this was a hard fought game just like I thought. The difference in the game was the fumble recovery by SMACKadoo. I was sweating when he jumped offsides . I thought Smyrna had way too much momentum right then and was ready to put 6 on us. Then he made up for it by nabbing the fumble on the next play so my heart could beat again. I knew then we would score on that drive and win the game. Up until then it was an even game. I felt sorry for the Smyrna athletes. Even though they made history and did something Rankin could never do at Riverdale......going and winning back to back.....it still had to be sad. You guys took us to the ropes for sure and have nothing to be ashamed of. Now.....we are going ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Great job, Pats.

Now work hard on those penalties......we can't give the Owls anything!