SP at TC

purplegoldfan

GREAT GAME...SP had a good team, but I thought they were alittle too cocky...that will not get ya far on the Creekbank...TC stepped up and put a drive together when they needed to...Nevertheless it was worth every penny of it...Just hope all those SP fans who were talkin that smack eat them some Crow...Keep it up Jackets...two more games...

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by Trousdale Co. Congrats on beating SP. You guys get to play again. Good luck.

Great game TC you made the 15 minute ride and the 20 degree weather worth great game to both teams. On another note one of the best players i saw tonight was #24 he was very very good tonight. I wish yall all the luck in the world next Friday night in Oneida.Oh yeah i dont understand why Hartsville has to go to Oneida I thinK has proven there self very good. I know both teams are undefeated but whats the process on picking who plays were?

OH MY!!!!!!! What a show!! That was one for the ages right there. I have never seen two defenses dominate a game like that. Two teams with very potent offenses just totally get shutdown. Unbelievable!

Sp that #25 is a beast he plays all over the field heck of an athlete. #2 is something special to i was expecting him to squirt free anytime but great job defense for holding him in check. Y'all have one the best defensive lines that i've ever seen also those guys were huge. Oh and great call on the touchdown play it took everybody by surprise. I honestly thought your receiver was gonna catch that ball at the end of the game whooooo was that close. Your qb made a great throw and the receiver had a few steps. All around great game just like every other TC/SP game i've ever watched. Classy program and classy fans. I wish we could play every year!!!

Now on to my boys! What a game guys! You played with discipline and huge heart tonight. You shut that speed down and played awesome defense. Enjoy this win and savor it for just a short time because the journey is not yet over it's only just begun. Keep your eyes on the prize. GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1jacketfan..good post

GREAT GAME! 2 unbelievable things happened at the game tonight. SP stopped TC' offense and TC stopped SP's.

TC's #24 ran the ball well as did #5. Big yards when much needed. The kicker you have is phenomenal. He probably should have kicked 2 more FG's in the 1st half. I guess Creasy thought SP couldn't stop TC. I sure wish someone would talk this boy into signing with UT. I know that he can kick it out of the endzone on kick-offs and at UT he could lead the nation in scoring just because of all FG's...LOL...he's a D-1 prospect if ever I've seen one. Good luck the next TWO games. We helped to get Oneida & McKenzie right where you want them. They most undoubtedly believe now that TC has no offense. Oneida's educational lesson will begin Friday night at the "Reservation"!

Great Game Montrell #25. You played a heck of a game with 100% effort all the time. You're a Warrior,son. If I were coaching a team, I5 want players with effort & heart like you.

I really think we should have ran David #2 and Montrell more up the middle. TC never stopped SP from going up the middle.

Again,GOOD LUCK. You've got a great team!

WOW...what a game! 13-6 no one saw it coming. hope the sp faithfull have a safe trip home. sp played excellent ball tonight but the jackets just played better, pure and simple. to the sp mother that called me those nasty names and made fun of my hat. i just want to say, i love my winter snowflake hat! and i hope you don't kiss your children with that mouth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We have a great program at SP but have some of the nastiest fans you will ever encounter. It's embarrassing to the majority of SP fans. Hanging out on the fence at any SP game is NOT for women and children. One particular family always causes trouble and I would be willing to bet the "SP mom" that cursed you is a part of this family. Thank the Lord her kid is a senior. Maybe they will stop coming to SP games. SP had a great run and will be tough again next year. Good luck TC. Great game tonight!

#1jacketfan..good post

GREAT GAME! 2 unbelievable things happened at the game tonight. SP stopped TC' offense and TC stopped SP's.

TC's #24 ran the ball well as did #5. Big yards when much needed. The kicker you have is phenomenal. He probably should have kicked 2 more FG's in the 1st half. I guess Creasy thought SP couldn't stop TC. I sure wish someone would talk this boy into signing with UT. I know that he can kick it out of the endzone on kick-offs and at UT he could lead the nation in scoring just because of all FG's...LOL...he's a D-1 prospect if ever I've seen one. Good luck the next TWO games. We helped to get Oneida & McKenzie right where you want them. They most undoubtedly believe now that TC has no offense. Oneida's educational lesson will begin Friday night at the "Reservation"!

Great Game Montrell #25. You played a heck of a game with 100% effort all the time. You're a Warrior,son. If I were coaching a team, I5 want players with effort & heart like you.

I really think we should have ran David #2 and Montrell more up the middle. TC never stopped SP from going up the middle.

Again,GOOD LUCK. You've got a great team!

I just wanted to say I thought it was a great well fought game on both sides. I had a great time up until the end of the game.. When i was walking out of the gate a SP fan & His family were acting like sore losers.. which makes SP look really bad. He said all the Jackets are is a bunch of cheaters.. and that we cheated. then he started yelling.. i said how do you figure we cheated.. and he preceded to cuss.. and his lil girlfriend wants to come up and pull my hair.. i dont know what they promote there.. but violence should NOT be a part of a highschool football game... Take a loss as a loss.. It was a good game but to say we cheated is a lil bit ridiculous dont you think ? Show more class for your school please !

I just wanted to say I thought it was a great well fought game on both sides. I had a great time up until the end of the game.. When i was walking out of the gate a SP fan & His family were acting like sore losers.. which makes SP look really bad. He said all the Jackets are is a bunch of cheaters.. and that we cheated. then he started yelling.. i said how do you figure we cheated.. and he preceded to cuss.. and his lil girlfriend wants to come up and pull my hair.. i dont know what they promote there.. but violence should NOT be a part of a highschool football game... Take a loss as a loss.. It was a good game but to say we cheated is a lil bit ridiculous dont you think ? Show more class for your school please !

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

towards the end of the game i thought the refs were setting the ball about as slow as it could possibly set. i know south pit had the ball at the end, ran a play wiht 1:03 left or somethin, and it went like 4 yards, the clock kept running, and the refs didnt blow the play ready till 36 seconds, i thought that was rediculous. but for the most part the game was every bit as stacked up to be. i thought number 2 for south pitt was gonna break one every other time he got the ball. i really did think that number 1 at the end of the game 1 was gonna catch that one, it was a beautifully thrown ball, he just didnt quite play it right and went a little inside, and went off his right hand. the only part i was really disapointed in was at the end of the game a couple(at least one) south pitt player basically followed the refs off the field yelling at them the whole time, i thought that was rediculous, and terrible sportsmanship.

When i was walking out of the gate a SP fan & His family were acting like sore losers.. which makes SP look really bad. He said all the Jackets are is a bunch of cheaters.. and that we cheated. then he started yelling.. i said how do you figure we cheated.. and he preceded to cuss.. and his lil girlfriend wants to come up and pull my hair.. i dont know what they promote there.. but violence should NOT be a part of a highschool football game... Take a loss as a loss.. It was a good game but to say we cheated is a lil bit ridiculous dont you think ? Show more class for your school please !

Typical Spitt.

TC also had a few that should've represented their school better. There were some yelling at our cheerleaders when they came in that they stink. They actually used a different word, but I can't post it on here. There were also some from TC on our side throwing trash at our coaches and players, so don't think for one minute that South Pitt is the only team that has some fans that show no class...you do, too. The fans that do have class just need to ignore the ones that don't.

With that being said, I think this is the best high school football game that I have ever watched! Both teams were outstanding! I just wish South Pitt could've gotten themselves settled down and showed what they are truly made of. I remember someone saying in a previous post that this would come down to the team with the fewest mistakes, and we just made too many. Congrats to TC and good luck next week.