Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

Tough game. Amazing defense by Ooltewah. Ads ended up with negative rushing yards. John Long missed a chip shot FG. Was stunned - that never happens.

Farragut played very good defense for most of the game but their D-line got worn down and the Ooltewah running game got going in the second half to close out the game.

Farragut had 2 first downs the entire game. Their D played great. They were worn out by the end of the game though. Great game from both teams. Running backs for Farragut not a factor at all. Weird thing is...we won't be playing the Ads next year unless it is in the playoffs. Glad to win the last game. GO OWLS!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the best play calling i ve seen yet. by Coach Benny........they passed and loosened up the defense like i ve said all year and it worked FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Farr. came and shut down the run almost the whole game GREAT GAME AD s and even a better display of the BEST D IN THE STATE as i said in the beginning of the year. Seamster should get the game ball and everyone played well as a team

Great game Owls! Everyone came out tonight ready to play.

Congrats to Farragut on a great season, you guys came out tonight and gave the Owls some tough competition. It has been a great rivalry over the years and its sad to see it end. You have nothing to hang your heads about. I know its a disappointment, but many teams would love to have the program that you do, or even one season like yours. So be proud of yourselfs. This year was just the Owls turn.

Enjoy the victory Owls...next week is another week and we will have to put our game faces on again.

Go Owls

Come on all you great athelete people Where are you........ This game was won by great coaching not great players...... Ilove it....

This game was won by a combination of great coaching an great atheletes. Benny and staff made the necessary changes in the second half to win the game. But it takes great atheletes to execute the plays.

Great job by all!

Great game Owls! Everyone came out tonight ready to play.

Congrats to Farragut on a great season, you guys came out tonight and gave the Owls some tough competition. It has been a great rivalry over the years and its sad to see it end. You have nothing to hang your heads about. I know its a disappointment, but many teams would love to have the program that you do, or even one season like yours. So be proud of yourselfs. This year was just the Owls turn.

Enjoy the victory Owls...next week is another week and we will have to put our game faces on again.

Go Owls

This game was won by a combination of great coaching an great atheletes. Benny and staff made the necessary changes in the second half to win the game. But it takes great atheletes to execute the plays.

Great job by all!

You are moving on because you have a great coach who knows how to play the game. The players are taught to carry out a game plan taught by the coach. Ooltewah will win a state championship this year because they have a coach who has done this before. CONGRATULATIONS Ooltewah

Benny called the best game of the year!!!! the owls came out throwing the ball,then BENNY mixed it up from there on out.IF THE OWLS EXECUTED ALL THE PLAYS EVEN HALFWAY RIGHT,THIS GAME WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BEEN CLOSE!!!! Brady did well,made good decisions most of the night,hung in the pocket very well.THE OWLS O-LINE blocked very good all night.POLK didn't follow his blocks early,BUT,did he ever in the second half!!! SEMESTER PLAYED THE GAME OF HIS LIFE,tonight.He knocked one kid out of the game...could've had 2 or 3 int for tds,but he forgot,he can run away from people(not at them)and one time,he forgot,he needed the FOOTBALL!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OWLS get OAKLAND......should be an awesome game. CAN'T WAIT for next friday....GO OOLTEWAH!!!

great game ooltewah, you deserved to win. your coach deserves major kudos for the job he did tonight. as for farraguts coaching staff. wow. i have never seen a worse offensive gameplan in my entire life. not to mention our questionable decision to take out WILL JACKSON on defense when ooltewah had the ball 4th and goal on the 1. not to take anything away from ooltewah's GREAT D. but COME ON!! we ran the EXACT SAME offense as last time. i just dont understand the logic behind our offense. oh well. on to basketball season.

Owls got lucky a few times w/ ALL THE FUMBLES!!! GOOD-LORD....IF WE LOST CAUSE OF THAT,I WOULD'VE BURNED EVERY OWL THING I HAD. fundementals!!!! Anyway..GREAT GAME OWLS...BEAT OAKLAND!! GAME SUMMARY: Defense grade A+.....OFFENSE: B......SPECIAL TEAMS:C+......team OVER ALL WAS VERY GOOD. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Benny called the best game of the year!!!! the owls came out throwing the ball,then BENNY mixed it up from there on out.IF THE OWLS EXECUTED ALL THE PLAYS EVEN HALFWAY RIGHT,THIS GAME WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BEEN CLOSE!!!! Brady did well,made good decisions most of the night,hung in the pocket very well.THE OWLS O-LINE blocked very good all night.POLK didn't follow his blocks early,BUT,did he ever in the second half!!! SEMESTER PLAYED THE GAME OF HIS LIFE,tonight.He knocked one kid out of the game...could've had 2 or 3 int for tds,but he forgot,he can run away from people(not at them)and one time,he forgot,he needed the FOOTBALL!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OWLS get OAKLAND......should be an awesome game. CAN'T WAIT for next friday....GO OOLTEWAH!!!

did you even watch the game?