Farragut @ Ooltewah Round 3

AdmiralMan

great game ooltewah, you deserved to win. your coach deserves major kudos for the job he did tonight. as for farraguts coaching staff. wow. i have never seen a worse offensive gameplan in my entire life. not to mention our questionable decision to take out WILL JACKSON on defense when ooltewah had the ball 4th and goal on the 1. not to take anything away from ooltewah's GREAT D. but COME ON!! we ran the EXACT SAME offense as last time. i just dont understand the logic behind our offense. oh well. on to basketball season.

You really can't do anything new when "nothing" is working. Ooltewah absolutely shut down the "ADS". They had 15 total yards offense at half and 78 for the game. 25 yards on the last play of the game. Ooltewah kept pounded the ball which wore out the tired Farragut D... Great coaching and great players... Livestock please get off Monroe's b**ls... We all know he is a great coach but he has to have the players to win. Hopefully it won't be as cold next week. Great year Farragut...

Go Owls!!!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

did you even watch the game?

DID I??? O.K. genius.....correct anything,I got wrong...please feel free.What did you see? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Congratulations, Ooltewah! Keep it rolling, boys!

Great year Rhea fans.....Go Owls!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You're a Vols fan right? Well get some common sense because he is most likely going to Tennessee (said he was coming here - that was before Phil was let go - but I assume he'll still come). He's been in the recruits section in the green seats at Neyland atleast once... and has also been on trips to Bama and Ole Miss. The guy is atleast the top 2 in the state. Get a clue.

The new coaching staff will come in and reevaluate the recruits and most recruits better look somewhere else because chances are they wont get another call from big orange. And they pass those green seat passes out like candy!

Farragut had 2.. Count them.. 2 First Downs the entire game

And only lost by 7. Not too bad. Personally the 2 first down things is unacceptable. I don't care who you are playing and how good their D is. 2 first downs is pathetic. I didn't make the trip down there, but listened to the game. Was Farragut trying to run the ball out of shotgun everytime? If so, after about the first 5 times it didn't work, they should have tried running out of a dif. formation. Running out of shotgun and losing 3-5 yards on first down every drive is ridiculous. I like coach Courtney and all, and he is the winningest coach at Farragut, but come on. Make some changes every now and then. I thought the play calling was terrible. Obviously not being at the game I couldn't see what was happening, and some of the plays probably were good calls here and there, just not executed. When are we going to learn that we can not run the ball against Ooltewah, atleast @ Ooltewah... the last 4 times we have played down there we probably have at most 200 rushing yards. For Farragut having a decent offense, this was a pathetic showing. Yes, Ooltewah's D is mostly to blame, but I gotta throw some blame on coaches as well, for terrible play calling. I was surprised Farragut's D played as well as they did. They played their best game of the season.

Congrats to Ooltewah on winning and dominating the game defensively. Hopefully with that D you can end up winning state. It seems much better than 2 years ago when you guys beat us to get to the semis. To Farragut people.. We had a great season, and only 1 team had our number this year, unfortunately for us we had to play them twice. Looking forward to next season, the Offense should still be fairly good. We have Reese and Van Dyne returning, alond with both running backs.

What is this whole thing Farragut's website is complaining about? Any reasoning? Obviously seems a little picky by the Farragut parents, but also no reason to not let them on the field..

"After the game, Ooltewah showed their usual lack of class, when they refused to let the Farragut parents on the field after the game. Traditionally, parents gather with their sons on the field after games, as they have done at every away game including the last three games at Ooltewah. On this night, however, Ooltewah had a police officer at the gate to make sure no parents could get to their sons after the game. That ... was the ultimate display of unsportmanslike conduct." Farragutfootball.com

to SuartRow, I know this is football blah blah blah, and I dunno if you know anything about the Clinton bball game from thursday night, but how can the refs call a game where 1 team shoots 52 free throws? Luckily for us, we shot them, but still.

And only lost by 7. Not too bad. Personally the 2 first down things is unacceptable. I don't care who you are playing and how good their D is. 2 first downs is pathetic. I didn't make the trip down there, but listened to the game. Was Farragut trying to run the ball out of shotgun everytime? If so, after about the first 5 times it didn't work, they should have tried running out of a dif. formation. Running out of shotgun and losing 3-5 yards on first down every drive is ridiculous. I like coach Courtney and all, and he is the winningest coach at Farragut, but come on. Make some changes every now and then. I thought the play calling was terrible. Obviously not being at the game I couldn't see what was happening, and some of the plays probably were good calls here and there, just not executed. When are we going to learn that we can not run the ball against Ooltewah, atleast @ Ooltewah... the last 4 times we have played down there we probably have at most 200 rushing yards. For Farragut having a decent offense, this was a pathetic showing. Yes, Ooltewah's D is mostly to blame, but I gotta throw some blame on coaches as well, for terrible play calling. I was surprised Farragut's D played as well as they did. They played their best game of the season.

Congrats to Ooltewah on winning and dominating the game defensively. Hopefully with that D you can end up winning state. It seems much better than 2 years ago when you guys beat us to get to the semis. To Farragut people.. We had a great season, and only 1 team had our number this year, unfortunately for us we had to play them twice. Looking forward to next season, the Offense should still be fairly good. We have Reese and Van Dyne returning, alond with both running backs.

What is this whole thing Farragut's website is complaining about? Any reasoning? Obviously seems a little picky by the Farragut parents, but also no reason to not let them on the field..

"After the game, Ooltewah showed their usual lack of class, when they refused to let the Farragut parents on the field after the game. Traditionally, parents gather with their sons on the field after games, as they have done at every away game including the last three games at Ooltewah. On this night, however, Ooltewah had a police officer at the gate to make sure no parents could get to their sons after the game. That ... was the ultimate display of unsportmanslike conduct." Farragutfootball.com

to SuartRow, I know this is football blah blah blah, and I dunno if you know anything about the Clinton bball game from thursday night, but how can the refs call a game where 1 team shoots 52 free throws? Luckily for us, we shot them, but still.

It's a TSSAA RULE. NO ONE on the field after the game.

You really can't do anything new when "nothing" is working. Ooltewah absolutely shut down the "ADS". They had 15 total yards offense at half and 78 for the game. 25 yards on the last play of the game. Ooltewah kept pounded the ball which wore out the tired Farragut D... Great coaching and great players... Livestock please get off Monroe's b**ls... We all know he is a great coach but he has to have the players to win. Hopefully it won't be as cold next week. Great year Farragut...

Go Owls!!!

Ilove posts like this. It just show's you know nothing about the game. All you have to do is read the other post's which it is evident you have not. I will not resort to your level of saying someone is on somebody's b..ls because that is also eveident you have that on your mind.hummmm

Farragut Defense has played there hearts out each week and gave our offense great chances to move the ball but if the coaches can't see what the defense is giving you and make some adjustment to it then we can not put points on the board. Did we forget our play book, and how to read a defense to see what they were giving us or do we even know how to make any adjustments at all. I was really surprised we kept trying the same old this all through the game. A two yard out, a homerun throw, that fake to one back and give to the other. Ooltewah was giving up the middle of the field all night long. Why didn't we throw a hitch and go, a slant pass or even throw to the tighend over the middle. Where was Encarnacion at in the running game. To have as many good football player's as we have on offense (6 good receivers, 3 or 4 good runningbacks along with a pretty good offense line) to make no adjustments throughout the game is really amazing to me in a big game like this. The defense play a great game last night and has throughout the year. Farragut offense coaches is going to have to find ways of changing there offense on game night if something is not working to win the big game. I thought the defense coaches did a great job of changing a few defensive line ups in this game to win but the offense of coaches look like deer in the headlights and had no clue how to make adjustments. Samething last year against Bearden and the samething this year against Ooltewah.

Farragut did a much better job on defense. still had no offence at all. Ooltewah's got the best Defense in the state. hands down. Not sure on exact because i havent seen the stats. but i'd be suprised if there were more than 4 teams all year to have 100 yards total offense. Ooltewah Wins State because of its D. GO OWLS!

Ilove posts like this. It just show's you know nothing about the game. All you have to do is read the other post's which it is evident you have not. I will not resort to your level of saying someone is on somebody's b..ls because that is also eveident you have that on your mind.hummmm

You have only total 7 post which all include how "great" Monroe is. You are just trying trying to push everyone's buttons. Funny guy or gal you are...