reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where o wher was that explosive offense at the dungeon when u sqeaked by w/ a extra point w/ no time on the clock u thread natzi i got ur back monkey keep posting in support of the round 2 victors /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ha will do! GO DEVILS!

i am now the jo byrns banwagon fan! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MAN IS THIS NOT A GREAT TIME OF THE YEAR! ANOTHER SEASON AT JBS OF PRACTICING WHEN THE TREES HAVE NO LEAVES. I AM SURE THE CASCADE COMMUNITY IS EXCITED. YOU CAN WATCH TV AND SEE THE DIVISION 2 OR 4A AND 5A SCHOOLS GET THE CAMERAS THERE. BUT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ON A 1A LEVEL. IT IS TRULY ONE OF GOD'S BLESSINGS.

not a great time of year? It's another season of bare trees... can't get any better than that....

Now before i say this i dont know anything about Cascade...but after seeing Jo Byrns with my own eyes all i have to say is WOW /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />....the defense is great when we tried to run they stuffed it when we passed our offensive line crumbled.....and the most important thing they kept our offense off the field.....this will be a VERY good game...

Now before i say this i dont know anything about Cascade...but after seeing Jo Byrns with my own eyes all i have to say is WOW /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />....the defense is great when we tried to run they stuffed it when we passed our offensive line crumbled.....and the most important thing they kept our offense off the field.....this will be a VERY good game...

Yep this is what its all about. I imagine this game will be talked about for long after the game is played. This game will be the biggest football game at Cascade in their football history. This is the furthest they have advanced in the playoffs and have exceeded all the expectaions that followers of the team had hoped for. JB has been on this stage quite a few times so their coaches, fans, and players know what this is all about. If Cascade can focus this week on the task at hand and play ball like they have all season they will be fine. The great thing about this team is how they overcome adversity and rise to the occassion. I wont mention how we did not play our best game in week 9 again the rest of this week but that is an example of how this team rebounds from adversity and finds a way to win. Both teams hae great programs and have tremendous fans and support. This game should be a classic and I would not expect anything less. Will this be like the last time they played where the team who has the ball last wins? I sure hope not for my nerves, but I would not be shocked if it is alot of the same on Friday night. Neither team will give up until the final whistle is blown and you are guaranteed to see two teams give their all to win, survive, and advance. My hat is off to both teams on their success this season and even though one team will be done for the season they will go down as having a great season in 2008. Thanks to all for making this the best season thus far in watching two great teams play football the way it is supposed to be played.

Yep this is what its all about. I imagine this game will be talked about for long after the game is played. This game will be the biggest football game at Cascade in their football history. This is the furthest they have advanced in the playoffs and have exceeded all the expectaions that followers of the team had hoped for. JB has been on this stage quite a few times so their coaches, fans, and players know what this is all about. If Cascade can focus this week on the task at hand and play ball like they have all season they will be fine. The great thing about this team is how they overcome adversity and rise to the occassion. I wont mention how we did not play our best game in week 9 again the rest of this week but that is an example of how this team rebounds from adversity and finds a way to win. Both teams hae great programs and have tremendous fans and support. This game should be a classic and I would not expect anything less. Will this be like the last time they played where the team who has the ball last wins? I sure hope not for my nerves, but I would not be shocked if it is alot of the same on Friday night. Neither team will give up until the final whistle is blown and you are guaranteed to see two teams give their all to win, survive, and advance. My hat is off to both teams on their success this season and even though one team will be done for the season they will go down as having a great season in 2008. Thanks to all for making this the best season thus far in watching two great teams play football the way it is supposed to be played.

Almost a perfect post there Trey except the part where yall played worse game of the yr,,,,well that's what jb does for ya make you play the worst you possibly can it's call DEFENCE

Almost a perfect post there Trey except the part where yall played worse game of the yr,,,,well that's what jb does for ya make you play the worst you possibly can it's call DEFENCE

Thanks Logger im pretty sure we found a defense ourself week 9 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> See ya Friday.

I figured I'd give some bulletin board material but not the whole enchilada. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And yes those are some bold statements but I wanted to come out of the gate strong; I had to after reading 18 pages worth of post. I don't doubt this will be a good game either. I'm just pretty dang confident in the Devils right now. The defense is on lock-down and offensively the line is playing on a totally different level. And our RB's are running hard and down hill every single play. We've got all the key ingredients for a championship working right now. Oh and that was sarcasm on the punts and laterals but I didn't see one lucky thing happen when Cascade beat JB; they beat em straight up.

You're OK by me Moto. I like that you came out strong. You're one of few people on here that posts with some intelligence instead of getting their panties in a wad about just about anything said.

It's good to have confidence in your team. Confidence is contagious. With Ashabraner and Holt both running downhill, you'll be tough to stop. You guys always have a good run block scheme and the backs hit tiny seams with great explosion. If you put up enough points to win, I gotta think it will come between the tackles. Cascade's line is tiny.

About how many fresh guys do you play on each side of the ball? I heard McEwen played less than 15 total. Heard that Lake County is around that number too. That's bound to catch up to teams like that at some point. I know a decent amount of yours play both ways.

man its hard to keep up with this posting going on both sides have explosive posting going on if these teams play like yall post it will be a high scoring game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> is it friday yet ? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

man its hard to keep up with this posting going on both sides have explosive posting going on if these teams play like yall post it will be a high scoring game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> is it friday yet ? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

LOL I think your right.

Cascade, Forrest and Community will be 2A.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />......Thanx Boxman.......Good luck to yours this Friday.

Any Jo Byrns fan know whether you stay 1A or go 2A next year in playoffs?.......Moto?....Logger?.....RD36?....Shep?