2009 Huntingdon Football Schedule

PWII

Hey Hardhead70.............You ever come around anymore or just work all the time??? Just because Little Hardhead graduated last year don't mean you can't come around anymore. Make the circle off Mustang Drive during practice this fall and catch up!!! You don't have a clue what all you've missed.

The boys looked pretty good against Hickman County this afternoon.

ill be there guess i dont have priority over the chairs anymore

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen anyone play in a few years like Ryan Myles did today. He was a one man wrecking crew. Did anybody see the hit on the fullback and then a few plays later hit the guard that was pulling through the hole. Stood him up and wobbled him for a few plays. If we could get the rest to hit like that we'd be in good shape on defense.

I haven't seen anyone play in a few years like Ryan Myles did today. He was a one man wrecking crew. Did anybody see the hit on the fullback and then a few plays later hit the guard that was pulling through the hole. Stood him up and wobbled him for a few plays. If we could get the rest to hit like that we'd be in good shape on defense.

I thought the defense looked pretty darn good tonight. It looked like we rotated eleven different guys every two plays

how did scoring go

Hardhead70... Count the # of fingers on your right hand and take away 2.. What's left is our score..

Count the # of fingers on your left hand and take away 4. What's left is their score. See "Stick" if you need help.. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mr. Mustang,

I am tackling some more rosters this week. I am getting the fever again (and a little bit of time) now that Spring sports are finished.

rollredroll... Thanks.

For all you Mustang fans and High School football fans I'd like you to visit the above website link rollredroll posted. He has lots of rosters from many schools across the state and several out of state teams. Interesting to see how your team has done against other schools. Be sure and scroll around your team and see what all he has done. If you have solid data on your team go ahead and send it in to him. (See post #150 for the link).

Hardhead70... Count the # of fingers on your right hand and take away 2.. What's left is our score..

Count the # of fingers on your left hand and take away 4. What's left is their score. See "Stick" if you need help.. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I think the defense was great. The only time Hickman scored was a long fade against a 4th string corner. A whole lot of depth on this years D

Hey all.

Bad news for all Pigskin Pals. The helicopter has been repossessed. Bad economy and all. It looks like we will have to car pool to COOKVILLE!!!!

I sure hope you're keeping your passing game polished during the off season. You know Mr. Mustang depends on you, especially for those road trips. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />