Greeneville Vs. Maryville

DevilMan03

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say YES, if they play with the intensity they did tonight!

On a side note to G'ville where were all your fans? I would have figured standing room only for this one!

I know I am not a Devils fan, but come on folks come out and support these kids!

I'm sure there will be enough of US from the Tri-cities to more than make up the Diff.

I know there will be some maroon mixed in with the green and from what i here some columbia blue also.

Go devils.. we got your back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm sure there will be enough of US from the Tri-cities to more than make up the Diff.

I know there will be some maroon mixed in with the green and from what i here some columbia blue also.

Go devils.. we got your back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on down! We'll move over and make room. That's what being an East-Tenneessean is all about. Go Devils!

Come on down! We'll move over and make room. That's what being an East-Tenneessean is all about. Go Devils!

it's amazing how we talk about each others teams on here and trash talk some or whatever it maybe...But when it comes down to one team we all stand behind them and root them to a victory...GO DEVILS AND DO WHAT NO OTHER TEAM HAS DONE IN FOUR YEARS BEAT MARYVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE R GHS JUST NOW TURNED INTO WE ARE NET!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

I think if Greeneville can get that great offense working, and the hard working defense forcing turnovers, Greeneville will win. Not many teams in Tennessee can stop this offense when it's clicking. Trevon Hall has 1,351 rushing yards on the season(stats from south game not added)and doesn't plan to stop now for Maryville. Greeneville also has Jeremy Barner who suffered a broken foot in week 2 but, in barners last couple of games, he has been running harder than ever. The offense also has good recieving. Ryan Fillers has snatched in 14 touchdown catches and has almost 800 yds recieving. I hope more people show up this game than last nights game. SS had alomost more people than GHS.

My Prediction: Greeneville 42 - Maryville 38

Hope to see all Tri-Cities residents at the game friday!

Go Big Greene

I think if Greeneville can get that great offense working, and the hard working defense forcing turnovers, Greeneville will win. Not many teams in Tennessee can stop this offense when it's clicking. Trevon Hall has 1,351 rushing yards on the season(stats from south game not added)and doesn't plan to stop now for Maryville. Greeneville also has Jeremy Barner who suffered a broken foot in week 2 but, in barners last couple of games, he has been running harder than ever. The offense also has good recieving. Ryan Fillers has snatched in 14 touchdown catches and has almost 800 yds recieving. I hope more people show up this game than last nights game. SS had alomost more people than GHS.

My Prediction: Greeneville 42 - Maryville 38

Hope to see all Tri-Cities residents at the game friday!

Go Big Greene

You must not be familiar with Maryville's defense to predict 42 points for Greenville.

Beautiful Stadium! What's the tour schedule like? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Looks like another good, challenging game.

If the Red Rebels protect the ball, they'll come out ahead by two touchdowns.

MHS 38

GHS 24

Long range forecast 35-40 degrees, light showers. That should make life interesting for everyone.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />