Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell you but none of the 3 of you can beat Milan!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I see you smoke a little ganji in west Tn there is no comparison to East Tn football, just ask McKenzie about the WHOOPIN they got from SP, similar to what Milan has waiting on them IF they can make it to Murfreesboro, them boys from Badpasture may very well start your basketball season next saturday.

I hate to tell you but none of the 3 of you can beat Milan!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that is funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Milan has choked way to many times for that nonsense.

Good evening once again gentlemen. My boys from SP lost a tough one to another great team so now I must turn my attention to my second favorite team, Marion-Jasper. Anytime any team besides Maryville plays Alcoa, I always start out the post the same so here it goes again.

OUCH! From reading the article about the Boyd game, and seeing that Boyd outgained Marion-Jasper 450-150 in yards, I am kind of inclined to believe the stars were aligned just right last night. Goodluck to Marion-Jasper, but I will have to take Alcoa by 35 in this one. IF, Marion-Jasper can get 5 or 6 turnovers again like they did against Boyd, then they will have a chance, but if Alcoa brings their A game NO TEAM maybe with the exception of Maryville can beat them. I am sure all Marion-Jasper fans know all about them by now anyway. Maybe Alcoa will not take you seriously and you will have a shot. Goodluck guys, Your Ambassador will be rooting for you.

Good evening once again gentlemen. My boys from SP lost a tough one to another great team so now I must turn my attention to my second favorite team, Marion-Jasper. Anytime any team besides Maryville plays Alcoa, I always start out the post the same so here it goes again.

OUCH! From reading the article about the Boyd game, and seeing that Boyd outgained Marion-Jasper 450-150 in yards, I am kind of inclined to believe the stars were aligned just right last night. Goodluck to Marion-Jasper, but I will have to take Alcoa by 35 in this one. IF, Marion-Jasper can get 5 or 6 turnovers again like they did against Boyd, then they will have a chance, but if Alcoa brings their A game NO TEAM maybe with the exception of Maryville can beat them. I am sure all Marion-Jasper fans know all about them by now anyway. Maybe Alcoa will not take you seriously and you will have a shot. Goodluck guys, Your Ambassador will be rooting for you.

Well, we have our first sign of good luck...the all-knowing Ambassador has picked us to lose. I do believe that you picked Boyd to beat us also..

Come on boys, you can play with anybody. I believe because the team believes......Go Warriors!!!!!

MCHSFAN2008, yes I did pick you to lose. If you would have know Boyd would have outgained you 450-150, I am sure you would have thought it would have been a loss as well. I said I wished you the best of luck, but I PROMISE Alcoa is a different animal. IF you do pull of the most improbable upset since the 1992 game against Brentwood Academy, I will be right there in the middle of the field celebrating with you. I am just being practical about this game. Enjoy your ride THIS YEAR, years like this don't come around often. Goodluck.

I'd say the only folks left in Jasper will be bedridden, one cop to watch town and the few single clerks that will have to stay to keep the conveince stores open that cannot close. Everybody else will be there.

DL.

yea thats about right the purple will be there in full force to support those warrriors