Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we be serious for a minute please??¦.Are we not the best thing going today?

Big Bri, GR, Willi Will...

Four gold rings, Rolex watch??¦My shoes cost more than your house.

Custom made from head to toe. Living in the biggest house, on the big side of town, Jet airplanes, long limousines and any woman in the world??¦*snap*??¦.just like that.

Marion County, You can??™t be first, but you can be next. Because the Tennessee Tornado is the oldest ride in the park??¦.But it still has the longest line. Woo!

White House to Chattanooga, Murfreesboro to NashVegas, If the Tornadoes are in town??¦Things are takin place!

So take a look at, learn to love it, cause the F5 isn??™t going anywhere.

Now you pay attention sweetheart or you will never get in line.

Ric Flair and the Tornadoes are forever.

This is OUR HOUSE and you don??™t get a cracker without asking for it!

That??™s how we roll!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You can have your 4 gold rings and your Rolex watch. Just make sure the sign reads right when we leave Friday night...Bill Baxter Stadium. Seeing as we own quite a few fields this year. As you like to say "this is our house" we have heard that all year. Of course, its the same ole same ole when we leave. Another win for the Warriors...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me ask you this..WHAT CHA GOING TO DO. WHEN THE WARRIORS COME LOOKING FOR YOU???????

That's just like marion county ungrateful. I want be saying good (luck to Marion, but.) What I will say is how can a team that has won nothing in years until now think they can get on here and dogg a team that has won the last4 or 5 2a titles in a row. Stars aligned whatever. I believe in our team, who doesn't. These are some of the things Marion faithful are saying. You know as well as I do the luck stops here. This is not Boyd and this is not Tyner you are playing a team that has more talent and just as much determination as Marion does. Marion will not be able to move the ball as a result the defense will be on the field to much. My prediction is Alcoa 38 Marion 7 (late) changed my mind Alcoa 38 Marion 0

One side note to Alcoa, #24 for Marion is for real He is undersized, but will run the ball with authority and is real sneaky at the safety position. He will bait the QB in to throwing an interception. Good luck Joe you are the one that has been the leader all year, keep it up.

Im not ungrateful, because I've been watching us when we were bad and im not. WHAT LUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DIDN'T WE 32 TO 6 I THINK IT WAS!!!

NOT TOLERATED

Can we be serious for a minute please??¦.Are we not the best thing going today?

Big Bri, GR, Willi Will...

Four gold rings, Rolex watch??¦My shoes cost more than your house.

Custom made from head to toe. Living in the biggest house, on the big side of town, Jet airplanes, long limousines and any woman in the world??¦*snap*??¦.just like that.

Marion County, You can??™t be first, but you can be next. Because the Tennessee Tornado is the oldest ride in the park??¦.But it still has the longest line. Woo!

White House to Chattanooga, Murfreesboro to NashVegas, If the Tornadoes are in town??¦Things are takin place!

So take a look at, learn to love it, cause the F5 isn??™t going anywhere.

Now you pay attention sweetheart or you will never get in line.

Ric Flair and the Tornadoes are forever.

This is OUR HOUSE and you don??™t get a cracker without asking for it!

That??™s how we roll!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

APB git Nix one of them sun lamps fer his face and neck.....And put Coach R under a bright lite ...He looks a little yeller.....Worked good on tha Pups when 'st thay wuz borned.....Eye'd still put my munny on tha Wright Bros. out ov Kingsport agin 'em all........Ron Wright (The King of Kingsport and #1 Hillbilly) circa 1969....."We took them loud-mouthed, laim brained, yella bellies out thair last Fridee Nite at Chill-Hi Park and beat 'em so bad.....That when they went home thair momma wouldn't have recognized 'em"............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im Just Saying No Football Team is Unbeatable /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Ne 1 Can Be Beat On Ne Day Things Just Happen That Way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just Curious What They Excuse Will Be When This Upset Is Heard Across The STATE /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> 14-13 Marion County

APB git Nix one of them sun lamps fer his face and neck.....And put Coach R under a bright lite ...He looks a little yeller.....Worked good on tha Pups when 'st thay wuz borned.....Eye'd still put my munny on tha Wright Bros. out ov Kingsport agin 'em all........Ron Wright (The King of Kingsport and #1 Hillbilly) circa 1969....."We took them loud-mouthed, laim brained, yella bellies out thair last Fridee Nite at Chill-Hi Park and beat 'em so bad.....That when they went home thair momma wouldn't have recognized 'em"............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah , and it should be your picture back there instead of Bobby The Brain . APB "The Brain" ??? roflolllllllllll

Im Just Saying No Football Team is Unbeatable /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Ne 1 Can Be Beat On Ne Day Things Just Happen That Way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just Curious What They Excuse Will Be When This Upset Is Heard Across The STATE /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> 14-13 Marion County

If that happens there will be one reason. Marion played perfect, Alcoa played poorly and barely lost. 2A is Alcoas to lose, they play turnover free and execute to any degree and they win. You make Alcoa drive, force them to turnover the ball after lengthy drives and hold them to 3 and outs, well we haven't seen that yet but Alcoa could very well lose. I cannot forsee Alcoa losing this year in 2A. It will happen someday but not this Friday.

If that happens there will be one reason. Marion played perfect, Alcoa played poorly and barely lost. 2A is Alcoas to lose, they play turnover free and execute to any degree and they win. You make Alcoa drive, force them to turnover the ball after lengthy drives and hold them to 3 and outs, well we haven't seen that yet but Alcoa could very well lose. I cannot forsee Alcoa losing this year in 2A. It will happen someday but not this Friday.

[/q

I do not think Alcoa will turn the ball over 6 times this Friday. We did and Marion won 7-6.

Alcoa 42 Marion 14

Heck, we turned the ball over to CAK about 4 times and still beat 'em by 14! Everybody's talking about how much Marion Co. has improved over the season; guess they're the only team that can happen to!

Hey, Warrior fans! Can those "whistles" play "Blinded by the Light"???

(Alcoa fans should understand that one, 'cause the night sky is gonna be lit up like the 4th of July!)

I do not think Alcoa will turn the ball over 6 times this Friday. We did and Marion won 7-6.

Alcoa 42 Marion 14

I can understand that your butt is still sore but come on. Marion County's defense is much better than your giving them credit for....42 to 14...not..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />