Oakland @ Ooltewah

ImaOWL

have you seen Ooltewah play?

No I havent, but I know enough about them to get a good feel about them. If your just looking at the numbers, I could see why Ooltewah maybe the big favorite. It would have been nice if Oakland could have won some games by big margins, but that wouldnt be our style. This team has constantly been doubted upon all year long, yet they have produced time after time. No matter how ugly or how bad the game has gone for the Patriots, they have somehow, someway, found a way to win and I cant go against them now.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I havent, but I know enough about them to get a good feel about them. If your just looking at the numbers, I could see why Ooltewah maybe the big favorite. It would have been nice if Oakland could have won some games by big margins, but that wouldnt be our style. This team has constantly been doubted upon all year long, yet they have produced time after time. No matter how ugly or how bad the game has gone for the Patriots, they have somehow, someway, found a way to win and I cant go against them now.

i still dont understand why you are so surprised that the owls are favored. Ooltewah is a good football team.

Tha mantra for the Patriots this year is PROVING themselves. They have been the underdog in games where they shouldn't have been. They have been down and know how to fight their way back. In my book that accounts for EVERYTHING. Has OOletwah ever been behind in a game late in the 4th this yr and pulled it out?

Hate to miss this one, but still in the beautiful peach state for Turkey Day surrounded by delicious food. These guys don't need me there anyway.....all they need is each other to get it done. I am confident that they will be representing region 4 in the BCB against big Franktown! It will be close.....but we will pull it off in a thriller. I am predicting a low scoring game. Oakland 7- Ool. 3. OOL will lead until late in the 4th and Oakland pulls it out in a thriller! Our defense will make the score. T Mayberry will recover a fumble and run it all the way untouched.

Go Owl's

sweeeeeet!

I am not suprised their favored, Im suprised that their favored by a pretty wide margin

i think its a very good matchup of two very good teams.

Here is tribute to the Ooltewah secondary...

they diddnt look short to me, they looked fast /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL!!!!!! Some of these oakland fans are insane. 1st: where are you all reading,that ooltewah is a heavy favorite? We are not a heavy favorite,PERIOD!!!! if making this crap-up is a tool to get ready for a game like this is what happens in oakland,then someone is already hurting there team. THESE BOYS from both schools are old enough to know the enorminty of this game........NO-NEED FOR LOCKERROOM PIN-UP MATERIAL!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME..Ooltewah has a GREAT TEAM..Oakland has a great team or neither would be right here,right now. If anyone(ooltewah fans)thinks this will be a typical night of owl football(play-calling etc..,..)you will be greatly surprised!!!! BENNY MONROE,TED GATEWOOD,COACH GREENE,COUCH,HENDERSON,CARSON ETC...,..HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE,we will be ready.I can't call this game at this point(earlier,I said 17-7 owls)BUT,it could be even a lower score than that....or could even be a blow-out!!!!! WHO KNOWS? GO OWLS !!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It is on CoachT....where we are getting the odds on the game. Majority picking Owls.

I have utmost respect for your program, coaches, and school. You deserve to be in the semis. So do we.

Our coaches are made up of ex Riverdale coaches. I think you already know that THEY have been at the BCB before and have snagged more than one ring. They do know how to keep the players grounded this week, and they do know how to prepare and win.

BOTTOM-LINE:if the owls execute the plays on offense,THIS GAME WILL NOT EVEN BE CLOSE!!!! YEAH,I SAID IT!!!!! after what,I saw last friday.BENNY MONROE,(or whoever calls the plays).,.called a perfect game,I mean a perfect game.The owls were a finger tip,half a block,2 dropped ints from a blow-out over farragut.He(Benny)called plays from spring practice and called them at the perfect time in the game.I will tell it like it is THERE ARE NO BUMS in OAKLAND,but,OOLTEWAH is an awesome team,if they put it all together with ALL the TALENT,they have....it will be a blow-out!!!! OAKLAND FANS be safe,eat well bring your crying towels. owls 35-0 over a very good oakland team.

BOTTOM-LINE:if the owls execute the plays on offense,THIS GAME WILL NOT EVEN BE CLOSE!!!! YEAH,I SAID IT!!!!! after what,I saw last friday.BENNY MONROE,(or whoever calls the plays).,.called a perfect game,I mean a perfect game.The owls were a finger tip,half a block,2 dropped ints from a blow-out over farragut.He(Benny)called plays from spring practice and called them at the perfect time in the game.I will tell it like it is THERE ARE NO BUMS in OAKLAND,but,OOLTEWAH is an awesome team,if they put it all together with ALL the TALENT,they have....it will be a blow-out!!!! OAKLAND FANS be safe,eat well bring your crying towels. owls 35-0 over a very good oakland team.

No way...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SCORE WILL BE,but it will not be 35-0,anybody. Fatsak is not an owl fan,so either he really thinks that or he wants the exact opposite to happen. I hope THE OWL OFFENSE IS READY because all oakland is going to do is put every breathing soul on the line to stop the run,so I hope the O-LINE is ready to block and maybe the recvrs will have a big night because the owls will not RUN AT ALL on the pats. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

WoW! Who was the person who said the owls showed us so much respect? Every good team has an achilles heel and your will be underestimating your opponent. Scoring 35 on us is good for you but if we score 36 then what? Everything you just stated could go either way for these two teams. We will bring our crying towels from the last years of football misery and give them to you and pat you on the back AFTER we rush the field with our red helmets held high.

Nothing like patriot pride ...