Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

Your really searching /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ...............What don't you come up with facts or something about football?

Plus (+) means to add...........If I was counting on it I would have put 10 gold balls together, implying it was DONE.

9 + 1 means in the process of being added............Oh, forget it, you'd have to take your shoe off too get it........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I beat I can dig through your post and find where you've said Milan was going to win............and if I did would that be any different to the 9+1 gold balls that get you all mad! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Obviously we will have to agree to disagree. Nothing you say is going to change the opinion I now have of you, and I'm sure you feel the same way. So let's just let it be. I for one am not going to waste another minute trying to get you to understand what very clear that you are not going to understand.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BULLDOGGIRL03 its looks like every Milan fan looked over this post. BCsportsFan was just trying to point out a few facts. Milan schedule was weak this year. JCS & Camden was the best teams you guys played all year. Second round these teams were out of the playoffs. That tells me, they were not that good. Let me repeat your playoff opponents combined record was 24-21. The record of our opponents in the playoffs 29-13. That tells me we played better competition in the playoffs. Would you not agree? Hufstedler02, Loudon and CAK would have finished 2 and 3rd in your region this year. Don't you think Alcoa would have went undefeated if they played your schedule? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

As for the game on Friday. It should be a good one. I believe the team that makes the most plays in the passing game will win. GO TORNADOES! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Do I think they would have finished undefeated playing our schedule? Yes. Do I think they are going to beat us? No. USJ was a good team, as was Camden. The reason why your stat looks so good for Alcoa is really because of 2 teams. Maryville and White House. You were 1-1 in those games. Outside of those games, our schedule is actually very comparable. My opinion

Obviously we will have to agree to disagree. Nothing you say is going to change the opinion I now have of you, and I'm sure you feel the same way. So let's just let it be. I for one am not going to waste another minute trying to get you to understand what very clear that you are not going to understand.

Understand 9+1=10 OR you have to take a shoe off to count that high??! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Understand 9+1=10 OR you have to take a shoe off to count that high??! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Again, you are the one trashing people. Do you understand that I don't think you really have a clue what you are talking about? I bet many of the Alcoa fans probably agree. Let it be.

The first Milan post implied Alcoa was weak because Marion County played them tough. I read though those post and replied with my opinion. Marion County was a great team, and I truly believe they could beat Milan!

Yes, And I think Maryville, CAK and White House would beat Milan also..........

How many championship teams have you watched this year? SERIOUSLY! Been outside of west TN?! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I have two championship teams within 10 minutes of my house that I have watched win it all the last 4 straight years. Blount Counties other home is the "BORO"!

I know what championship football looks like. So, NO I have NOT watched Milan play...........I'm just happy GP was down to allow you guys to get hammered this year!

I'm glad you know what Championship football looks like. I want you to remember that Friday night. I respect Alcoa. They are a championship team. No one has ever argued that, but you are saying again that we have no chance. That is what we are talking about. You can be confident. You can give your opinion, but you don't have to be so obnoxious and arrogant when you do it. That is the difference between you and most of the people on this thread. Most of us show a little respect for the opponent. I may be wrong about who wins Friday night, but you will respect us once Friday night is over. I guarantee you of that.

Hey huf, start making up a big ol' crow pie............I'll eat it right here on CoachT. Plus, I'll buy you a one year memebership to CoachT "IF" Alcoa losses. AND you can count on me being here bright and early to serve up your a big crow pie if Milan losses..........PLUS by gentlemen's agreement........YOU add one year to my membership AND you get one for yourself!

Deal? Put up that confidents in your team! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't gamble. I never have, but I have always given credit to the opponent when things didn't go my way. I will be on here Saturday. It will be in the afternoon because I have a football game of my own to play that morning. If you win, I will congratulate you. I have a feeling if Milan wins, we will get a bunch of excuses, and that's okay because the excuses won't take the trophy away.

BC, what you have been giving us are about 10% facts. Maryville scored less than 20 against Alcoa is a fact. "There's no way Milan scores more than 20" is an opinion, or an option as you call it in Blount county.

Booker T. Washington scored 18 points against Milan in two games is a fact. Milan scored 99 points against B.T. Washington, also a fact

"Milan is not deep enough to play 4 quarters with Alcoa"...This is an "option"

No one doubts that Alcoa is good. Really good. You don't win 4 consecutive state titles and make it to the finals trying to make it five straight without being really good. It's also true, however, that Milan is really good. Alcoa is favored, and should be favored. But at least give Milan credit. This team has done everything they have been asked to do. They have won every game they have played. No, we didn't play Maryville. If we did, I think we would have given them a game just as Alcoa did, and we would have lost just as Alcoa did. We didn't play Henry County as we have in many years past because as someone else pointed out, we only have 3 non-region games to play. Huntingdon is our biggest rivalry; Camden's coach played in Milan and for that reason that has become a rivalry game, and Booker T. Washington was our homecoming game as they were yours.

I have no problem with you confidence in you team (or "confident's" as you call it in Blount county), but don't run our team into the ground to make yours look better. Alcoa has done their bragging on the field for the past 4 years. They don't need you to help them. Milan is happy to have a shot at state. We're going to take our shot and win or loose Alcoa will know they had a game.

That's exactly what I have been trying to say. I just didn't say that well. Good post.