Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

Obviously, I wasn't talking about Maryville genius.

Anyway, I respect Rankin for what he has accomplished 6 titles in 12 trips is pretty good. I was just curious if there were any truth to the rumors. I also respect Coach Morris and his success. I am a Milan graduate, but I have lived in Rutherford County for 14 years now which I might add is king in 5A football.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the support cougarbrown. we need it. was impressed with cunningham and your young qb

I would of never ever ever ever ever thought this year that they would get that far. I am still shocked that they made it to the semi this year. I think that the next 2-3 years he will become one for the better QB's in middle TN. If someone would of bet me before the season started that GP would of got that far, Well, I would of lost a lot of money. But getting that far makes me excited for next year. Good luck to Milan, I hope they can be a match to Alcoa. I know if GP would of made it again, it would of probably been the same outcome as the last few years.

This is what I expected out of Alcoa Fans. Cocky. Narrow-minded of what Milan has. I would be to if Milan has won 4 straight.

BUT, they are the defending champions and are exactly that until someone knocks them off. Period.

There really isn't much else to talk about in this game. Milan has a balanced attack with a very talented group of young guys surrounding a very good QB.

Alcoa is Alcoa. Strong up front. Good TE and a shut-down defense.

Alcoa just needs to realize it won't be a cakewalk like the GP games. Milan has all the components they need to win this game. AND they are peeking right now.

GO MILAN

Never said in would be a cake walk for Alcoa. I see it kind of like this in the 4th qtr..............

They will have to put you on suicide watch after the game if Milan wins. Seems to me like you are devoting the majority of your day to this thread.........

You might believe Alcoa will in, but the long post you posted earlier (you know which one I'm talking about) is setting your old body up for a heart attack. If Milan wins.

Doubt the winner of this game will win by more than 14..

Been duck hunting all weekend and thought I would catch up on the thread....terrible waste of time. I haven't seen much football conversation here. To the the few newer(to the board, not meant in disrespect we were all new at one point) Milan posters....why are you paying this kid any attention? Adopt the old ignore the brat don't ag him on or encourage him tactic. No one knows how this game will go. How many people here have seen both teams? Fact is Alcoa has been here and won the last 4 of course they will be the favorite but I feel as if the underdawg role is prefferable. We know we belong and we know our kids deserve to be here. Our coaches are some of the best and the players have reacted extremely well the last 2 weeks when they were told they would lose.

Milan doesn't run the power I but the (standard) I-formation as a base offense. We don't really run the spread as in West Virginia style as most think of when hearing "spread" either. No zone read. Handoff to 1 back, "Tebow" stlye run play with our QB(6'2" 250) or throw the ball. Biggest key for Mlian will be blocking Alcoa up front. We'll have to block the DE as he's half a foot and a hundred lbs bigger than our TE. Our D has played extremely well as of late. Look forward to spending my friday night in the Boro.

BCsportsfan this is to you.

I am very proud to have my son playing Tn High School Football (fact)

I think you are a disgrace to your team("option")

You seem to be an egotistical. moronic, hateful, hurtful, disgrace to the human race.(fact)

Alcoa is a great team(fact)

Milan is a great team(fact)

Alcoa beats Milan or visa versa("option" at this point in time)

DO you know the difference between fact or "option"

I feel that this is a great place to come and discuss hs sports. I like to come here to just read and have a good laugh. When I started reading this particular thread I was very offended about the church signs, then when I found out they were actually someones artwork, it was easier to take, just a little tasteless IMHO. I think if you would just back up and start reading this thread from the beginning you will see how many folks you just stepped all over without regard to their rights to their own "options". Just a little something for you to think about, the more you offend people like this, the more people you will drive them to be defensive. When I started reading this I didn't have a favorite, now thanks all to you, I would give my left leg in you know where, just to come to see Alcoa get beat by the team you think shouldn't even show up.......As a matter of fact I might just come on down, come look me up at the ambulance that is there.

To all Alcoa and Milan players, families, friends, fans, I hope for you a safe game. Including you BCSportsfart.

Been duck hunting all weekend and thought I would catch up on the thread....terrible waste of time. I haven't seen much football conversation here. To the the few newer(to the board, not meant in disrespect we were all new at one point) Milan posters....why are you paying this kid any attention? Adopt the old ignore the brat don't ag him on or encourage him tactic. No one knows how this game will go. How many people here have seen both teams? Fact is Alcoa has been here and won the last 4 of course they will be the favorite but I feel as if the underdawg role is prefferable. We know we belong and we know our kids deserve to be here. Our coaches are some of the best and the players have reacted extremely well the last 2 weeks when they were told they would lose.

Milan doesn't run the power I but the (standard) I-formation as a base offense. We don't really run the spread as in West Virginia style as most think of when hearing "spread" either. No zone read. Handoff to 1 back, "Tebow" stlye run play with our QB(6'2" 250) or throw the ball. Biggest key for Mlian will be blocking Alcoa up front. We'll have to block the DE as he's half a foot and a hundred lbs bigger than our TE. Our D has played extremely well as of late. Look forward to spending my friday night in the Boro.

Will Milan leave Anderson in at TE? or replace him with Avery, Postoak, or Coleman for size purposes?

LOL! If you where a better shot, then the duck hunt would not been such a waste! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> By telling us you had been on a BIG duck hunt have ANYTHING to do with football, or to imply something? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I've been talking football...........my thoughts on the Alcoa vs Milan game. Facts and my opinion. This is the last game. The game for the championship, and I'm not to state my opinion? Give me a break if you can not stand the "hype" before the biggest game of the year. If you can not stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If it's a waste, you can simply "log off". MILAN......YOU ARE IN THE BIG GAME. Therfor as a fan of the opposite team, I am going to support my team and aggravate you guys /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You can call me a kid and brat all you want, and I can call you a "freeloader" for being a "old" CoachT poster and not having a membership that help keep this site going. If you want to talk how Milan's offense is like Florida's "Tebow", then have at it. THIS IS THE GAME.....talk it up, BUT don't you dare disrespect me for doing the same.

BCsportsfan this is to you.

I am very proud to have my son playing Tn High School Football (fact)

I think you are a disgrace to your team("option")

You seem to be an egotistical. moronic, hateful, hurtful, disgrace to the human race.(fact)

Alcoa is a great team(fact)

Milan is a great team(fact)

Alcoa beats Milan or visa versa("option" at this point in time)

DO you know the difference between fact or "option"

I feel that this is a great place to come and discuss hs sports. I like to come here to just read and have a good laugh. When I started reading this particular thread I was very offended about the church signs, then when I found out they were actually someones artwork, it was easier to take, just a little tasteless IMHO. I think if you would just back up and start reading this thread from the beginning you will see how many folks you just stepped all over without regard to their rights to their own "options". Just a little something for you to think about, the more you offend people like this, the more people you will drive them to be defensive. When I started reading this I didn't have a favorite, now thanks all to you, I would give my left leg in you know where, just to come to see Alcoa get beat by the team you think shouldn't even show up.......As a matter of fact I might just come on down, come look me up at the ambulance that is there.

To all Alcoa and Milan players, families, friends, fans, I hope for you a safe game. Including you BCSportsfart.

You state hateful, and hurtful..............but do not reference where, THEN call me names. OK.

Never "stepped" on anyones opinion, But, I am not entitled mine own........OK

Never said Milan "shouldn't even ever show up", but you can say I did and that's.............OK

"As a matter of fact I might just come on down, come look me up at the ambulance that is there" why?

For the record Milan Fans.

I will be the first or will try to be the first on there to congratulate Milan if they beat Alcoa. I will eat crow for "all my talk" Promise.

But, till then I'm going to continue to aggravate you guys /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> But, please take it as that..........there is no mean spirit or hate. From post one I have never stated Milan does not have a chance against Alcoa, and have continued to support the fact that it will be a good game. I will continue to attempt to put doubt in you mine that Milan can win, and that has been my game plan. It's the big game, the more this game is talked up the BIGGER the game becomes! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am excited about this game, and had a feeling it would be a Milan/Alcoa match-up very early in the season.

I REALLY hope for a game like 2004! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"Even seen Milan play?" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ....No.

Ever seen a REAL F5! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />