4A State Championship Game

FBEmeritus

On most "West Tennessee" threads, people say Memphis is "Memphis" and not "West Tennessee" (as if Memphis, TENNESSEE is in Middle or East Tennessee?). If the rest of the state generally feels ashamed to claim Memphis as its own, should we expect its inhabitants to know how to spell "Tennessean"?

(sp?) acknowledges he may have been wrong in the spelling. Cut him some slack. He's a great poster with a ton of knowledge.

RollRed,

Thanks foe takin' up foe me!

I'm is gon' be tryiiin to get that there spellin corectely. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

--------------------------------------------------------------------

......Ok, Ok, Ok -- I'll stop tripping now!!

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're right, TrueRebelFan.

------------------------------------------------

I guess I dun spentit too much time in Mississippippiissippi, lately!!

For the sake of my Magnolia-State friends, I sho-nuf hope that i dun spelltit thuurr State name corrcetcly.

Otherwise, I'm is about to run of of States to calldid my home! Befoe u know it, my old Oklahooma and Kansisas homies gon' disown me too!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At least you realize I was just pokin a little fun... Some other poster thought I was being serious!!

as great as alcoa is year in and year out..they have absolutley NO sort of victory 'over' Maryville. their winning 5 straight shows nothing but their dominance over 2-A teams..they have lost 8 straight to the Rebs I believe... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

AMAZING EVEN IN DEFEAT THE MARYVILLE FAITHFULL HAVE NO CLASS!!!

RollRed,

Thanks foe takin' up foe me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Know prollem.

TRF, it's a message board. Words get misspelled. In time of defeat, it comes across as a shot.

Congrats to HHS on the win and MHS on a heckuva run (it deserves the "hockey-sticks" word but the site will not allow it).

well i cant believe it finally happened. honestly im dissapointed because i love to win, but i have faith that GQ will have these guys keep their heads held high and let them know that life goes on. but if there is one team that deserves to beat us it is hillsboro. We have dissapointed you and your team many times and honestly i would rather it be the boro than any other team we play. great job guys you all deserve it.

heres to next year! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> getcha popcorn ready!