Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy Monkey and others ya'll may well have noticed that TC doesn't even consider the fact that ya'll just may make a game of it Friday. That is your best friend coming into the game. If the TC team feels the same, ya'll can make some noise at the 'Boro. They are all preparing for the post-Jo Byrns demise celebration to begin.

At least South Pittsburg gave us respect and the possibility of a good game before hand. They were a class act. I respect that to this day.

All the more reason to go to the 'Boro and make them earn every inch they get on the field Friday afternoon. I'll be pulling for ya'll on the TV. Get it done Red Devils!!!!!

Do you think the people posting on here represent the TC players and coaching staff. How can you rationalize that TC has no respect for JB from the posts of extremely zealous, and yes, biased fans on this thread? Speaking of respect, I have read some pretty strong posts from JB fans on here too, but I don't equate their statements with the JB team and coaches. I suspect that both teams and coaching statffs have great respect for each other, and that they have put in some serious practice and preparation getting ready for their worthy opponent.

Do you think the people posting on here represent the TC players and coaching staff. How can you rationalize that TC has no respect for JB from the posts of extremely zealous, and yes, biased fans on this thread? Speaking of respect, I have read some pretty strong posts from JB fans on here too, but I don't equate their statements with the JB team and coaches. I suspect that both teams and coaching statffs have great respect for each other, and that they have put in some serious practice and preparation getting ready for their worthy opponent.

well said oldfootballplayer. and my brother played on the team that beat tc in 60. he said they were they only team he ever played that was meaner than they were.

It's just a bunch of fans talking some smack.I don't take them too seriously,and they don't take us too seriously,as far as the smack talk goes.

I think both of these teams are fine ball clubs,and deserve respect from both sides no matter who wins. We both come from similar community's that is considered hayseeds,backwoods,rednecks,hicks,etc,etc, so we actually have a lot in common.We both are from a working class area,not some la-di-da private school that recruits their players in.....we have to take what we get at TC & JB.

Well Snoflake sounds like my kind of guy,But,if I could suit up I would in a minute,but 40 yrs old 2 bi-lateral hernia surgery's,1ACL repair,and 2 disc replacement in the mid-thorasic of the back,and still have 2 more disk to be replaced in the neck ...........I think I'll sit this one out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is......the usuall end results of most all except the toughest of the ballplayers who meet up with the Jackets.

Red Debils be warned....of what you mite have to endure later in life after this game Fri. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Tha MEAT GRINDER is comin to tha BORO............. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It's just a bunch of fans talking some smack.I don't take them too seriously,and they don't take us too seriously,as far as the smack talk goes.

I think both of these teams are fine ball clubs,and deserve respect from both sides no matter who wins. We both come from similar community's that is considered hayseeds,backwoods,rednecks,hicks,etc,etc, so we actually have a lot in common.We both are from a working class area,not some la-di-da private school that recruits their players in.....we have to take what we get at TC & JB.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Rite on rd. Country football at it's finest.

I look forward to a good game Fri.

Country Boys know how to do it.

Any of the lads from jb come from a farm life?