Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I coulda swore Cascade11 said you weren't allowed in post 913. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

hey slum bunny he or she may be younger than u think lighten up a little /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey slum bunny he or she may be younger than u think lighten up a little /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was thinkin 5, you mean shes 3? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I coulda swore Cascade11 said you weren't allowed in post 913. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

now slim you can't pay him any attention...,,,, he's from horse country /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

now slim you can't pay him any attention...,,,, he's from horse country /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Hey logger169,

Will be pullin' for the Red Devils tomorrow. I'll be doing the TV thing but, will be there in spirit!!!!

'Ol butchie is supposed to be there so when you see him be sure to remind him to get a program from the game for the 'ol duckman!!!!

Hey logger169,

Will be pullin' for the Red Devils tomorrow. I'll be doing the TV thing but, will be there in spirit!!!!

'Ol butchie is supposed to be there so when you see him be sure to remind him to get a program from the game for the 'ol duckman!!!!

i sure will Duckman so how's the duck hunting going

The Alabama class 4A championship is on CSS right now if y'all want to watch some high school football right now.

Hey moto do you know what channel that would be on dish

The Alabama class 4A championship is on CSS right now if y'all want to watch some high school football right now.

moto have you noticed how many post you have and what i have /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

sometimes when i turn around, i can see those boys from cpa still trying to catch up with this slow ole lineman! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

HEY, I CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT YEAR IT WAS BUT THIS OLD JBS FAN CAME TO HARTSVILLE AND WATCHED THE JACKETS BEAT CPA. I WILL NOT BE CHEERING FOR TC TOMORROW, BUT I WAS THAT NIGHT.