Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the team over at Jo Byrns, I am personally a fan of Clarksville Academy but feel that you all have worked extremely hard over the past couple of years to get to this point. You are a very well coached football team, and I hope for the best in the State Championship this afternoon as you represent Region 5-A.

jo byrns takes opening kick off

drives inside 10 and are stopped on fourth down

tc gets its first - first down at the 19 and are penalized, ball on own 17 right now2nd down 11 to go

another penalty - 5 yds illegal procedure back to the 12 2nd and 17

gain of 6 - 3rd and 11 on the 18

big gain to 28 - they are measuring

first down jackets

jo byrns takes opening kick off

drives inside 10 and are stopped on fourth down

tc gets its first - first down at the 19 and are penalized, ball on own 17 right now2nd down 11 to go

another penalty - 5 yds illegal procedure back to the 12 2nd and 17

gain of 6 - 3rd and 11 on the 18

big gain to 28 - they are measuring

first down jackets

big run by seay off rt tackle to 40+

next play big run to jb's 41 yard line

next play huge run to jb 22

1st and 10 5yd gain to 17

2/5 - edwards to 14

3/2 - edwards to 8 - 1st and goal

less than 1 minute left in 1st quarter

1/8 - edwards to 6

2/6 - seay takes pitch - jackets jump offside

2/11 - quarter over

big run by seay off rt tackle to 40+

next play big run to jb's 41 yard line

next play huge run to jb 22

1st and 10 5yd gain to 17

2/5 - edwards to 14

3/2 - edwards to 8 - 1st and goal

less than 1 minute left in 1st quarter

1/8 - edwards to 6

2/6 - seay takes pitch - jackets jump offside

2/11 - quarter over

no sense in doing this - i found the tssaa live stats - so everyone can go there - it is the d 1 brackets and live coverage link

td jackets on 2/11 play

i don't know which refs were worse the ones in the SP vs. TC game or this state championship game...They are killing TC on questionable late hit calls...I will go ahead an congratulate TC on a state title because they are gashing JB and can not stop them.. So congrats from your buddies at SP!

The first one was a late hit. The second was questionable..but he wouldnt quit running with him out of bounds holding him up. Picky, I agree. But they have to be smarter than that.

JB needs to stick to the run..He threw into double coverage three times. If JB is going to throw it they need to throw slants or to the RB.

TC is running at will with not very big or fast runners. Getting chunks of yards. TC will win if they keep that up.

i agree. if jb would have stuck to the run the entire time it would probably be a tie game right now. or maybe even jb up by a score. but tc has scored on every possession and I don't see that stopping. jb has no answer for that style offense and they never have. but jb isn't playing as good as they did last week. as far as the calls go I haven't seen any that are questionable. if you keep on pushing someone when you are already five yards out of bounds you deserve to have a call against you. also that first hit was late no question about it. and the offsides are obvious. i don't see bad calls being made here. looks like good umping to me.

if things keep on the way they are going i see tc winning by 2 td's or more. if jb starts running the ball every play it could be a closer game. a td or two spread. if jb does win it will be by a point. nothing more.