Trousdale County 31, Jo Byrns 14

enall

By the way what in the crap is "OFFENSIVE ENCROACHMENT" ? That was a first for me

Someone on the offense must have been lined up in the neutral zone.

Anyways, congrats to TC on the championship, you deserved it. Wish you the best in 2A next year.

JB, hope to see you in the boro next year. SP will be young, but since TC will be gone, will have an even better chance. (Thanks TC for having a lot more students than us /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , what can I say that hasn't already been said. Congrats to you "Yellow Jackets" Total TEAM effort this yr by all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Coach Creasy and staff outstanding. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (Looking forward to the 2nd annual "Yellow Jacket" golf tour, Hope to win that one too /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ). Coach, just let me know, & I'll play with ya..

JB. I can't give you enough props. Coach Adkins has got something special going on. IMO team never gave up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> be proud of that "Silver Ball" not to many can say they've been to the Big Show.. JB fans, Look foward to next yr. with all those returning, you should be in play again this time next yr.

Yall gonna play up at hunters point again?

sounds like to me we got some sore losers

IN MY CASE AND IN MOST JBS FANS I DO NOT THINK WE ARE SORE LOOSERS. (SURE THEY ARE GOING TO BE SOME) CONGRATULATIONS TO TC YELLOWJACKETS. YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PROGRAM.

I DO, HOWEVER, THINK JBS PLAYED YOU PRETTY EVEN TILL MIDWAY OR SOME POINT IN THE THIRD QUARTER. I FEEL YOUR OFFENSIVE LINE IN PARTICULAR TOOK CONTROL OF THE GAME AND THIS IS NO DISRESPECT TO NUMBER 5 WHO IS A REALLY GOOD BACK AND RAN WELL.

ALSO, FOR A LITTLE HISTORY WE AT JBS MAY NOT REALIZE HOW COACH SATTERFIELD FROM TC MAY HAVE HELPED US REACH THIS POINT. HE WAS VERY VOCAL IN THE PROBLEMS PUBLCIC SCHOOLS HAD IN PLAYING PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND THEIR ADVANTAGES THEY HAD. MOST OF US CAN REMEMBER THE YEARS WHEN WE PLAYED IN THE REGION WITH CPA, DCA, EZELL HARDING ETC. WE DID HAVE A COUPLE OF SUCCUSSFUL YEARS, BUT WE ALSO HAD DIFFICULTIES. IT TOOK A MAN WITH THE STATUS OF COACH SATTERFIELD TO HELP BRING ABOUT CHANGE.

ALSO, FOR A LITTLE HISTORY WE AT JBS MAY NOT REALIZE HOW COACH SATTERFIELD FROM TC MAY HAVE HELPED US REACH THIS POINT. HE WAS VERY VOCAL IN THE PROBLEMS PUBLCIC SCHOOLS HAD IN PLAYING PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND THEIR ADVANTAGES THEY HAD. MOST OF US CAN REMEMBER THE YEARS WHEN WE PLAYED IN THE REGION WITH CPA, DCA, EZELL HARDING ETC. WE DID HAVE A COUPLE OF SUCCUSSFUL YEARS, BUT WE ALSO HAD DIFFICULTIES. IT TOOK A MAN WITH THE STATUS OF COACH SATTERFIELD TO HELP BRING ABOUT CHANGE.

You make a very good point.

That is a very good point. Private schools do have an advantage in sports over public schools. I myself was on the football teams that played the before mentioned. Looking at this program with what coach Adkins has done since the 2000 season the program has gone in the right direction about every year. Remember at one point in this program we couldnt beat the Cascade's, Collinwood's, Mckenzie's, etc. We couldn't beat the good public schools much less the privates. We now can hold our own with any team for at least 3 quarters. lol Looking at Jo Byrns now I don't think that it would be any different if we still played in that division. Remember we ran Davidson Academy off the field when we scrimmaged them and they ran the teams that used to be in our region off the field this season. I am just saying don't take anything away from this team and this program it has came a long way since 2000, but I am glad that we did have a change it.

IN MY CASE AND IN MOST JBS FANS I DO NOT THINK WE ARE SORE LOOSERS. (SURE THEY ARE GOING TO BE SOME) CONGRATULATIONS TO TC YELLOWJACKETS. YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING PROGRAM.

No one from TC thinks all JB fans are sore losers, far from it, just one in particular. You guys have

been great. Congrats to the Devils as well. They're well on their way to bigger & better things.

I DO, HOWEVER, THINK JBS PLAYED YOU PRETTY EVEN TILL MIDWAY OR SOME POINT IN THE THIRD QUARTER. I FEEL YOUR OFFENSIVE LINE IN PARTICULAR TOOK CONTROL OF THE GAME AND THIS IS NO DISRESPECT TO NUMBER 5 WHO IS A REALLY GOOD BACK AND RAN WELL.

JB gave TC all they wanted ( and more, LOL), until,the 4th qtr., when the Jackets finally kicked

it up a notch. Wouldn't want to go thru that every week.

It's no secret Coach Sat doesn't care for the Privates, nor does the TC fan base, including

myself. Privates should all be put in DII, and let them fight over recruits among themselves.

We have played them in the reg. season, as well as the playoffs, over the years as well,

and done rather well against them. Glad that Clint has helped you. We wish you the best

next year. You have certainly gained & earned our respect. Keep doing what you're doing,

you'll be just fine.

See ya.......

Grunt /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It's no secret Coach Sat doesn't care for the Privates, nor does the TC fan base, including

myself. Privates should all be put in DII, and let them fight over recruits among themselves.

We have played them in the reg. season, as well as the playoffs, over the years as well,

and done rather well against them. Glad that Clint has helped you. We wish you the best

next year. You have certainly gained & earned our respect. Keep doing what you're doing,

you'll be just fine.

See ya.......

Grunt /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Old Pirate says Congrats to the TC Nation on a great season. Dad burnit, us SP folks are still in mourning. There is a lesson for many here though! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

offensive encrochment is one of two things. One being someone lined up in the neutral zone. Second a player that started in motion turned and made a motion towards the line of scrimmage before the ball was snapped. Once you go in motion you can turn and slide down the line or turn and line up as a reciever whatever as long as you stay parrellel to the line of scrimmage, but you can't make a motion forward toward the line of scrimmage without the ball being snapped. With that being sayed I haven't heard it called very often.

So whens the new scoreboard coming in? I worked that tournament last year, reckon ive seen ya before.

You probably did. I was the one in the Johnny Cash attire. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ("Man in Black") Our team shot the (51)

We stumped our toe on one hole. I... 3-putted. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />