ESPN Top 10 plays

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really surprized me to see ESPN mention a Tennessee high school team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats Buuros you earned the Gold Ball

Congrats Maryville on your win streak and Gold Balls

Listen to this one bit of info...

The very first play, a hillsboro play went for the legs of Chris Jordan, who many know is one of the stars of our football team,

We had i believe 4-5 injured in this game, Hillsboro had none! Tell me you see something wrong with this,

Hillsboro plays dirty!

Ya of course im a rebel fan,

I would still choose to cheer for Maryville, just bc of our tradition, i would take our 11+ gold balls, over yall 2 anyday!!!

Oh and whoever paid the refs, and the play clock keeper, i will find you! Much Love!!!

Hillsboro, from what i have seen from the fans walking outside of the stadium has no class, there were to half naked fat girls outside, that literally got in our face and said that we stunk and didn't even deserve to be there,

Maryville has had two losses since "01, Hillsboro had 2 this season alone!!!

Congrats to hillsboro on the dirty play!!! We Will See you There Next year!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The very first play, a hillsboro play went for the legs of Chris Jordan, who many know is one of the stars of our football team,

We had i believe 4-5 injured in this game, Hillsboro had none! Tell me you see something wrong with this,

Hillsboro plays dirty!

I would still choose to cheer for Maryville, just bc of our tradition, i would take our 11+ gold balls, over yall 2 anyday!!!

Oh and whoever paid the refs, and the play clock keeper, i will find you! Much Love!!!

Hillsboro, from what i have seen from the fans walking outside of the stadium has no class, there were to half naked fat girls outside, that literally got in our face and said that we stunk and didn't even deserve to be there,

Congrats to hillsboro on the dirty play!!! We Will See you There Next year!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I didn't see it that way tonight. As much as I hated Chris getting hurt...it was just a helmet to the thigh on a tackle...that is just a tough break. The HHS fans that I encountered were gracious. Just my opinion.

Hillsboro plays dirty!

GEEZ , Quit your crying ! Quit embarrassing Maryville by whining like this .

Hillsboro plays dirty!

As already stated by your fellow fan mates, can it; you are making the fan base look bad.....

Hillsboro plays dirty!

I guess this is one maryville fan that forgot what its like to lose

Hillsboro plays dirty!

One of the few bitter posts I've seen from the Rebel fans after this game. That speaks volumes of your fanbase.

Good luck next year Maryville!

Hillsboro plays dirty!

You sound like a hater.Just my thoughts.

Hillsboro plays dirty!

Everyone ignore the ranting idiot. He is not a representative of the maryville fan base.

As for Hillsboro, good job. I wanted to see the Rebels win but you guys did your job and took home the gold.

Maryville, you all are pure class. The article in today's paper shows it. I am sure the loss stings, but the streak couldn't last forever, and you all seemed to have handled it with class. It is not the end of an era, as I expect Quarles to have you guys right back around. The national publicity for TN football is awesome.