Maryville Rebels

Kidstaxi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To any and all involved with MHS football program.

I tip my hat to you and sorry for your loss. You guys are a class act and good luck next season.

74 wins in a row, all I can say is "wow".

I agree wholeheartedly. Maryville is everything a high school football program should strive to be. Congratulations on an AMAZING run! With that said, go take it to them in the new 6A classification next year!

I agree wholeheartedly. Maryville is everything a high school football program should strive to be. Congratulations on an AMAZING run! With that said, go take it to them in the new 6A classification next year!

Burroball,

I just wanted to say that you have represented your program well and I have enjoyed your posts. It is obvious that you are proud of the HHS program and rightfully so. They played a great game last night. As others have already stated, it is only appropriate that this great run come to an end at the hands of Hillsboro. You guys have worked hard and deserve a lot of credit. BTW...I didn't see the wing T last night....did you lie to me?...lol

MHS82

Burroball,

I just wanted to say that you have represented your program well and I have enjoyed your posts. It is obvious that you are proud of the HHS program and rightfully so. They played a great game last night. As others have already stated, it is only appropriate that this great run come to an end at the hands of Hillsboro. You guys have worked hard and deserve a lot of credit. BTW...I didn't see the wing T last night....did you lie to me?...lol

MHS82

Likewise, MHS82....It never ceases to amaze me how respectable Maryville is as a football program, school, and community. It is just an EXTREMELY refreshing change from today's typical sports (aka displaced war) culture.

LOL! You mean you didn't notice HHS still running the triple option a few times. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Both sides seemed to be forced to be a little more creative in the ways in which they moved the ball due to just spectacular defense from both teams. Credit to Coach Scott Blade for being very conservative on offense and not taking as many chances as usual with his starting QB injured the week before against Henry County. Although, when #10 Perry went down, #11 Young did come in for a time and was able to finish things off despite a hand injury.

I just want to congratulate the Maryville seniors.

Zane Winders,Mark Young,Marcus Englehardt,Mason Trenda,Chris Jordan,Cole Loveday,Brad Coulter,Taylor Stinnett,Josh Sullivan,Justin Smith,Cody McCoy,Luke Cox,Jeffery Booker,Will Lairimore,Tyler Martin,Jimmy Webber,Jamal Brazen,Tucker Munns,Brad Heath,Aaron Chamberlain,Thomas Shuler,Jordon Queener,Ryan Trentham,Chase Stoffell,Bryan Steverson,Jonathon Jones and Dakota Boring deserve a great big pat on the back.

Those seniors are hurting over that loss yesterday. But! 59-1 with 3 State Titles and a runner up is a great high school career. It was fun watching these kids play. They left it all on the field.

I will never forget standing next to Zane Winders,Luke Cox and a few more Maryville players at the Greenback/Oneida game. Those are fine young men. I wish all these seniors the very best in life.