Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kain't ya git udar momma and bee in'a shade? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Eye'm thankin'....If 'un we could git her on tha Alcouh home side over thair on tha bank.....See could shaid all tha Mairvul side...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't wait to watch this one. Is it back at the beginning of both schedules like it should be?? This game always is more exciting when neither team has film to watch of the other. This game is the biggest in Tennessee during the week it is played, and it is arguably the biggest rivalry in TN. Can't wait for the scorcher!!

i think he means years one won the State that the other didnt. 2009 was the only year Alcoa won the state championship without Maryville winning it, however MHS has done it 5 times without Alcoa winning it... Just a guess though i could be wrong? Someone correct me?

Oh that makes since. either way, these are clearly the top 2 programs in the state. and i cant wait for this years game. and as TO would say, "get your popcorn ready" for a great game for both teams. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i think he means years one won the State that the other didnt. 2009 was the only year Alcoa won the state championship without Maryville winning it, however MHS has done it 5 times without Alcoa winning it... Just a guess though i could be wrong? Someone correct me?

If that is what was meant then by my count its 5-4 with the advantage to Maryville.

Maryville having won in 70 76 98 01 02 and Alcoa having Won in 77 79 89 08.

And by saying Alcoa has one for 09 that appears to be a prediction, and I guess he is saying Maryville will earn five gold balls in football this year making the count 5-1, though that does not make any sense either.

Govolsknox some clarification may be required because not even I can make sense of your commentary.

If that is what was meant then by my count its 5-4 with the advantage to Maryville.

Maryville having won in 70 76 98 01 02 and Alcoa having Won in 77 79 89 08.

And by saying Alcoa has one for 09 that appears to be a prediction, and I guess he is saying Maryville will earn five gold balls in football this year making the count 5-1, though that does not make any sense either.

Govolsknox some clarification may be required because not even I can make sense of your commentary.

tspa......If'un ewe and all tha uvver fellers caint figger hit out....Aint no way eye can.....Enny how lookin' fourword two tha Alcouh-Mairvul gaim...."Moore than a Rivalree...Hits a Traduishun"........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />