Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I missed something... did alcoa play in 4A in 2008?

Umm, is that a joke? If so, I may have found someone who's humor is actually worse than mine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How have Maryville and Alcoa looked in 7 on 7 so far?

Umm, is that a joke? If so, I may have found someone who's humor is actually worse than mine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How have Maryville and Alcoa looked in 7 on 7 so far?

Greyrider was real fond of that water tower...

I believe if Alcoa is to beat Maryville this is the year to do it. Maryville will still be good but Alcoa will be awesome.

If teams are going to beat Maryville they better do it this year. Maryville has an unreal sophomore class. A bunch of those kids will start. Jacob West started some as a freshman last year. From whatI hear West is 6' and nearly 200lbs with not an ounce of fat on him. Patrick Robinette is 6'5 185lbs and will play QB/WR. A Scott Wilks type athlete. Brandon Guy played a lot last year as a freshman on the OL. I heard he is 6'3 265lbs.

I believe if Alcoa is to beat Maryville this is the year to do it. Maryville will still be good but Alcoa will be awesome.

If teams are going to beat Maryville they better do it this year. Maryville has an unreal sophomore class. A bunch of those kids will start. Jacob West started some as a freshman last year. From whatI hear West is 6' and nearly 200lbs with not an ounce of fat on him. Patrick Robinette is 6'5 185lbs and will play QB/WR. A Scott Wilks type athlete. Brandon Guy played a lot last year as a freshman on the OL. I heard he is 6'3 265lbs.

Like you said in another thread, this is a bad year for Maryville to move up to 6A. If Maryville is gonna be down just a little bit from teams in the past and lose a couple of games, people are gonna be on here running their mouths about Maryville not being able to play with the big dawgs. I think as long as Maryville has GQ over there, they are gonna be just fine! Good luck this year, and just keep on rolling!

This is a down year for them and everyone includind maryville's coaching staff. Maryville will find someway to maintain the success the've had in recent years, they will still be the same always in the right place at the right time maryville everyone's come to know and envy. They have arguably the best coaching staff of any football team in the state, and the players all have drive and unbreakable spirint.

In short....Maryville will do just fine, not 15-0 state champs more of a 8-2, 9-1 playoff team

This is a down year for them and everyone includind maryville's coaching staff. Maryville will find someway to maintain the success the've had in recent years, they will still be the same always in the right place at the right time maryville everyone's come to know and envy. They have arguably the best coaching staff of any football team in the state, and the players all have drive and unbreakable spirint.

In short....Maryville will do just fine, not 15-0 state champs more of a 8-2, 9-1 playoff team

maryville will be just fine this year. sure they have a tougher schedule, but that will only make them better come playoff time. looking at it, i only see 3 teams that are capable to beat maryville this year. and as long as coach quarles is there, they will be in good shape. one thing that will help is they get 2 weeks to prepare for the cross town rivalry while Alcoa has to prep for the 15-0 4A state champs of Ky last year in Bell Co. once again, this will be the best game of the season and it will probably be a close one.

APB.....So Cromptun wuz tha one who swelled up Marsha's nose?????.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, now she will never be a teen model. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You would've thunk Cromps' would have took her ankles out, huh? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

APB.....So Cromptun wuz tha one who swelled up Marsha's nose?????.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is that film from this year?? I feel better already about my Vols! Crompton didn't hit a receiver that cleanly all last season!! Coach Kif is the Man!!

Yeah, now she will never be a teen model. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You would've thunk Cromps' would have took her ankles out, huh? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I do remimbur watchin' Joe Willie throwin tha ball with tha Brady boyz....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />